Galloway Speaks...

Kryptic

A very well respected man and legend. I bring you his voice on the war...

Israel is merely an expansionist settler colonial ghetto that exists on account of it's dependence on outside entities. It exists in complete disharmoney to the entire region.

Israel has not kept the same borders since 1948, that's a lie!

Let me spell it out, Israel has O-C-C-U-P-I-E-D an entire people for decades.

My question to anyone who can answear it - could you name one member of the family of seven who were killed on a beach by an Israeli aircraft?

Anna surely couldnt.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

It exists in complete disharmony of the entire region... because everyone keeps attacking it. :\

Could you name one member of a family on EITHER side who was killed?

This was an interesting "forward" I got... I have not verified its data, and much of which has sentiments that I do NOT agree with. But it does bring up a couple of interesting points - I will bold the ones I find actually relevant or interesting.

1. ISRAEL BECAME A STATE IN 1312 B.C., TWO MILLENNIA BEFORE ISLAM;

2. ARAB REFUGEES FROM ISRAEL BEGAN CALLING THEMSELVES "PALESTINIANS" IN 1967, TWO DECADES AFTER (MODERN) ISRAELI STATEHOOD;

3. AFTER CONQUERING THE LAND IN 1272 B.C., JEWS RULED IT FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND MAINTAINED A CONTINUOUS PRESENCE THERE FOR 3,300 YEARS;

4. FOR OVER 3,300 YEARS, JERUSALEM WAS THE JEWISH CAPITAL. IT WAS NEVER THE CAPITAL OF ANY ARAB OR MUSLIM ENTITY. EVEN UNDER JORDANIAN RULE, (EAST) JERUSALEM WAS NOT MADE THE CAPITAL, AND NO ARAB LEADER CAME TO VISIT IT;

5. JERUSALEM IS MENTIONED OVER 700 TIMES IN THE BIBLE, BUT NOT ONCE IS IT MENTIONED IN THE QUR'AN;

6. KING DAVID FOUNDED JERUSALEM; MOHAMMED NEVER SET FOOT IN IT;

7. JEWS PRAY FACING JERUSALEM; MUSLIMS FACE MECCA.

8. IN 1948, ARAB LEADERS URGED THEIR PEOPLE TO LEAVE, PROMISING TO CLEANSE THE LAND OF JEWISH PRESENCE. 68% OF THEM FLED WITHOUT EVER SETTING EYES ON AN ISRAELI SOLDIER (THE BBC DID A DOCUMENTARY ON THIS SOME YEARS AGO.)

9. VIRTUALLY THE ENTIRE JEWISH POPULATION OF MUSLIM COUNTRIES HAD TO FLEE AS THE RESULT OF VIOLENCE AND POGROMS;

10. SOME 630,000 ARABS LEFT ISRAEL IN 1948, WHILE CLOSE TO A MILLION JEWS WERE FORCED TO LEAVE THE MUSLIM COUNTRIES;

11. IN SPITE OF THE VAST TERRITORIES AT THEIR DISPOSAL, ARAB REFUGESS WERE DELIBERATELY PREVENTED FROM ASSIMILATING INTO THEIR HOST COUNTRIES. OF 100 MILLION REFUGEES FOLLOWING WORLD WAR 2, THEY ARE THE ONLY GROUP TO HAVE NEVER INTEGRATED WITH THEIR CORELIGIONISTS. MOST OF THE JEWISH REFUGEES FROM EUROPE AND ARAB LANDS WERE SETTL ED IN ISRAEL, A COUNTRY NO LARGER THAN NEW JERSEY;

12. THERE ARE 22 ARAB COUNTRIES, NOT COUNTING PALESTINE. THERE IS ONLY ONE JEWISH STATE. ARABS STARTED ALL FIVE WARS AGAINST ISRAEL, AND LOST EVERY ONE OF THEM;

13. FATAH AND HAMAS CONSTITUTIONS STILL CALL FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL. ISRAEL CEDED MOST OF THE WEST BANK AND ALL OF GAZA TO THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY, AND EVEN PROVIDED IT WITH ARMS;

14. DURING THE JORDANIAN OCCUPATION, JEWISH HOLY SITES WERE VANDALIZED AND WERE OFF LIMITS TO JEWS. UNDER ISRAELI RULE, ALL MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN HOLY SITES ARE ACCESSIBLE TO ALL FAITHS;

15. OUT OF 175 UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTIONS UP TO 1990, 97 WERE AGAINST ISRAEL; OUT OF 690 GENERAL ASSEMBLY RESOLUTIONS, 429 WERE AGAINST ISRAEL;

16. THE U.N. WAS SILENT WHEN THE JORDANIANS DESTROYED 58 SYNAGOGUES IN THE OLD CITY OF JE RUSALEM. IT REMAINED SILENT WHILE JORDAN SYSTEMATICALLY DESECRATED THE ANCIENT JEWISH CEMETERY ON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES, AN D IT REMAINED SILENT WHEN JORDAN ENFORCED APARTHEID LAWS PREVENTING JEWS FROM ACCESSING THE TEMPLE MOUNT AND WESTERN WALL.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

What? George Galloway a respected man and a legend? Are you kidding me? I am really ashamed to be from the same country as Galloway. I seriously cannot believe you lot are calling him a legend.

George Galloway is renowned here for having no common sense.

Anyone who praises George Galloway is just an idiot. I have no idea how me manages to get re-eleceted

sig2ho7.jpg

Phil, he is an exceptional aruguer. If I agreed with his views I would love him but considering he loves the muslim race for an unknown reason I dont. I dont really know much about the Israel/Palestine battle. But frankly, I trust the Jewish race more than Islam.

On an interested note, I saw him in real life once in the eurostar terminal :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Phil, he is an exceptional aruguer. If I agreed with his views I would love him but considering he loves the muslim race for an unknown reason I dont. I dont really know much about the Israel/Palestine battle. But frankly, I trust the Jewish race more than Islam.

Maybe there is a reason for that. Did you not hear what he said? He has exceptional knowledge on the background of this issue and its not because he "loves the muslim race", its cause he believes (many others aswell) that Israel is a terrorist state.

And I love how you make Islam seperate. Muslims dont belong to another race! Are we all part of the HUMAN RACE?

Also, how can you trust a state you dont even know about? You said it yourself - you dont know this issue, yet you voice yourself with no base. And its not about who you trust, it is about who is in the wrong. Israel has 1000's of Lebonese prisoners for no reason at all and one day Hezbollah (part of the Lebonese Resistence) decides to capture 2 soldiers to do a trade. Rather than negociating, Israel takes the offensive? "No no no, we dont negociate with Terrorists.." Dont give me that cabbage.

If Israel wasn't so full of themselves thinking they could take civilians from Lebanon and throw them in jail, none of this would ever happen. Did you ever think of that? You really are going to trust a state who has continually broken international law and taken in civilians and treat them like prisoners?

Hezbollah just wants the civilians that were taken over an 18 year period and it is disapointing knowing that Israel wont do that.

Anyone who praises George Galloway is just an idiot. I have no idea how me manages to get re-eleceted

Galloway is a legend. I stand by that and nothing you say will sway my decision.

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

"We don't negotiate with terrorists" is "[cabbage]" in your words? Um, why?

If you negotiate with them, they just do it again and get more out of you. Common sense right there. Plus, their demands are stupid and outragous anyways. When they kidnap Americans, they want EVERYONE in Guantatimo Bay Prison to be released. LAWL. When they kidnapped Isreali's, they wanted occupation out of Lebanon or whatever the hell it was...Again, LAWL. Yea, we're going to release hundreds of people who are in prison for a reason so you don't behead people you tied up and beat on first like a coward.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Maybe there is a reason for that. Did you not hear what he said? He has exceptional knowledge on the background of this issue and its not because he "loves the muslim race", its cause he believes (many others aswell) that Israel is a terrorist state.

And I love how you make Islam seperate. Muslims dont belong to another race! Are we all part of the HUMAN RACE?

Also, how can you trust a state you dont even know about? You said it yourself - you dont know this issue, yet you voice yourself with no base. And its not about who you trust, it is about who is in the wrong. Israel has 1000's of Lebonese prisoners for no reason at all and one day Hezbollah (part of the Lebonese Resistence) decides to capture 2 soldiers to do a trade. Rather than negociating, Israel takes the offensive? "No no no, we dont negociate with Terrorists.." Dont give me that cabbage.

If Israel wasn't so full of themselves thinking they could take civilians from Lebanon and throw them in jail, none of this would ever happen. Did you ever think of that? You really are going to trust a state who has continually broken international law and taken in civilians and treat them like prisoners?

Hezbollah just wants the civilians that were taken over an 18 year period and it is disapointing knowing that Israel wont do that.

Galloway is a legend. I stand by that and nothing you say will sway my decision.

Right, your obviously a doo-gooding lefty. NO ONE IS EQUAL. Just thought id get that out of the way. I mean of course we are all human beings. But Muslims are different to Jews. Im not saying I trust Israel as I dont know anything about them. But generally I trust Jewish people more than muslim people. 'l13k )mg R4c1scm' Dam doo-gooders.

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

"We don't negotiate with terrorists" is "cabbage" in your words? Um, why?

If you negotiate with them, they just do it again and get more out of you. Common sense right there. Plus, their demands are stupid and outragous anyways. When they kidnap Americans, they want EVERYONE in Guantatimo Bay Prison to be released. LAWL. When they kidnapped Isreali's, they wanted occupation out of Lebanon or whatever the hell it was...Again, LAWL. Yea, we're going to release hundreds of people who are in prison for a reason so you don't behead people you tied up and beat on first like a coward.

I dont believe Hezbollah is a Terrorist organization. Hezbollah is part of the Lebonese resistance, therefore its their army. They wouldn't have captured anyone if it wasn't for the 18 years of Israel occupying Lebanon and kidnapping civilians. I believe Israel is a Terrorist state and Im not the only one. The majority of people see it my way.

It is outrageous knowing that Israel can get away with inprisoning thousands of innocent Lebonese people. And why should I sympathize for those soldiers anyway? They broke Lebanons soveriegnty by invading it and you expect me to mourn them? That is ridiculous! Its like when a theif gets shot when they break and enters someones home, would you sympathize for the theif or for the home owner?

And it is not hundereds of terrorists who are in jail, its THOUSANDS of innocents! Complete difference. Since when is it wrong attempting to free civilians who are being captive? Right... ok I get it. Its only wrong when when it threatens Israel's existence - oh and they are the refugees from WWII, so we have to sympathize for them right? Even though they are committing warcrimes just as unjust as the warcrimes done in WWII. Thats complete cabbage.

To me atleast

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Are you serious? George Galloway? The "respected" man who humiliated himself on Big Brother, left his constituency when it was battling for its political existance, was best mates with Saddam Hussein who lined his pockets with gold?

Granted, he does go down in legend. He's a legendary goit.

Granted, you're entitled to your opinion on him, just as everyone else is entitled to believe you believe in blissful ignorance and can't accept this man believes in nothing but his own egocentricity. Like he really gives a damn.

Does Big Brother really effect his creditbility? His background knowledge on Middle East? My views on him? Even if he did leave his responsibilities, it doesnt alter his creditibility on the Lebanon/Hezbollah/Palestine and Israel issue. Things like aiding Saddam does.

He helped Saddam. One of his flaws. I still respect him.

Granted, you're entitled to your opinion on him, just as everyone else is entitled to believe you believe in blissful ignorance and can't accept this man believes in nothing but his own egocentricity. Like he really gives a damn.

LOL - ok.. your as much as entitled to your opinion. That give me a tickle.

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

If you refuse to see nothing but his relationship with Saddam as his only flaw, then that's blissful ignorance. And if shedding your constitutional responsibilities doesn't damage credibility...well you can LOL all you want, because we're all LOLing at you.

I said one of his flaws. Meaning one of many. I still respect him.

That ruins his credibility of being an MP. Doesnt ruin his voice, atleast I dont think like that. He still knows a lot about the issue, and is as smart as before he joined BB. I think it is because he is so one sided that everyone (not neccessarily you) hates him for that. Atleast that is what Ive seen in my real life experiences.

Will anyone answear my question...?

could you name one member of the family of seven who were killed on a beach by an Israeli aircraft?

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Will anyone answear my question...?

could you name one member of the family of seven who were killed on a beach by an Israeli aircraft?

I think he said "warship" so I assume it was a ship of some kind. I wouldn't know the names because that is something the media likes to sweep under the rug.

I'm not sure how much I agree with him who's at fault in the current conflict. But I sure agree with him how biased our media is pro-Israel, and since I don't trust the corporate media I'm more willing to believe that Israel is the one at fault.

Thats the point he was getting at. In his words, most cant expect the fact that Israel is a terrorist state - and once you consider it, you may or may not see it as one. But yea, I do agree with the Pro-Israel media.

Thanks for the comments guys!! Keep em' coming \'

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

Just noticed your sig. Explains everything.

Right, your obviously a doo-gooding lefty. NO ONE IS EQUAL. Just thought id get that out of the way. I mean of course we are all human beings. But Muslims are different to Jews. Im not saying I trust Israel as I dont know anything about them. But generally I trust Jewish people more than muslim people. 'l13k )mg R4c1scm' Dam doo-gooders.

Strange, I trust them about the same. I guess that has to make me a "doo-gooding lefty" :roll:. Why do you trust them more? Is that just what the media led you on to believe? Or is there some other reason why you have this obvious bias?

Tetsuya.png

BEFORE WATCHING THE VIDEO I SAID THIS:

I was once at a AS politics thing in London, where lots of speakers were present, including Alan Duncan, Geff Hoon, the head of the Welsh Assembly (forgoten his name), another Conservative MP and George Galloway. The two Conservative MP's came on first (this was just before the results of the Conservative Party Leader elections - the day before infact), and they were quite good, even though Alan Duncan did patronise us with poor impersinations. Then the Welsh bloke came on and he was very good. Then George Galloway came on. I had never really heard of him before, so was not predjudiced. I listened to the whole of his speach, and by about 5 minuites in I allready thought he was an idiot. There is one thing you can say about him, and that is that he is charismatic and knows how to control his audience. But his politics are simplified, idiotic or obvious. He reduces things to very simple solutions, which he ignores the flaws of, does nto accept that other people may be right, only critisises politicians without producing any policies of his own and insults those that dissagree with him, rather than answering thier questions. He is so flawed and useless that he took part in Big Brother, abandoning his constituancy. He preaches vaguley communisitc values whilst making vast amounts of money from his position in ways he has critisiced other's for. He is populist (but not popular), simplistic and a joke to be honest. He is the Sun newspaper personified, he is a cut price Trotsky (with the speaking ability but none of the idealology), he is a, in total, a [bleep].

AFTER WATCHING I SAID THIS:

My first statment is vindicated. Galloway failed to acknowledge the fact that Hezbollah are a terrorist oragnisation who are inextricably linked with the Lebanese Government. The reporter more than held her own, with Galloway insulting her when he was shown to be missrepresenting the evidence. "What a silly person you are..." Yes, that's about the right term to refer to Galloway with. Pseduo-Moralistic stance creating has always been his tallent, without anything more than super-ficial justifciation. He basicaly shouted at the presenter until he could override her, then said, at one point "Are we just going to shout at each other all day?". What is your soloution Mr Galloway? How would you solve the conflict? He has never answered one question with an outright policy statement, because if he were to do so, it would weaken him, by allowing him to be attackable. Galloway is the Sun personified, Galloway is as much a good politician as a rubber duck - infact a rubber duck would at least keep it's beak shut.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Your comments on "Before the Video" are your opinion. I dont care to mention them.

But I do care to mention that the way Anna did introduce Galloway was her attempt to discredit him because he sides differently than what most stations report. I think his points were vaild. Anna would ask him questions which were moreless already known, she was just looking for his opinion on things to discredit him further. Being who he is, I would think he was expecting that sort of thing. He wouldn't answear directly for that reason (I believe). He prompted her to have a memory longer than just "4 weeks" because it is foolish to think that this issue started when the Israeli soldiers were kidnapped. This has been an ongoing battle between the 2 states for a long time. Its only when Israeli soldiers are kidnapped is when the mass public hears about it and its ignorant of Anna to think otherwise. I think that is what he was getting at. Then again this is my opinion on it and Im known to argue the "wrong" side. =;

M.A.D 4 Lyfe