P2P Skill -> F2P Skill

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would also like to see fletching get a F2P preview as it were. I think Jagex should (when they've sorted out some more urgent issues, ie a new bank system) give F2P fletching up to willow and steel arrows.

With maple+, it is too easy to make money and F2P would become rich again. That would seriously screw up the economy.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I say agility, I'm not in it for the energy recorvery I got prayer for that ( but it would make air running easier so I wouldnt have to go to the altars), I'm in it for the shortcuts.

Otherthan agility I'd choose fleching, I mean we can make runes and weapons. why not bows and arrows?

I'd like the rest of cooking too(not like the gnome stuff but like nettle tea,pitta bread, etc.), maybe be able to craft choas runes

Herbalore would be harders as all the extra ingerdents have to be added.

Agility.

Agility has an effect in F2P, so why shouldn't F2P'ers be able to harness it? Just add a small Agility Course, and nayb a new Gnome one too. That would be fine. I don't think P2P skills will EVER be for F2P though.

Hmm... Yeah, my vote is still for Agility.

mzvest,Shadorik.gif

Shadorik.gif

Wasn't this a topic for Tipit's poll? :-s

ANYWAYS, i'd vote herblore! and that one quest needed to do it. ::' .

If we have strength potions...Why not attack potions? #-o

back to rs, i guess. it's been 4 months.

RSN:P H Osho <- gonna start on him soon, fresh.

Fletching ---> great way for making money and for the rangers(not me)

Slayer --> f2pers have very less monsters, so they will need to update

Thieving---> no way

Construction--> would be really cool 8-)

herblore --> better for pking! could be

farming --> not really

phatzu1.jpg

I'm sorry, but Farming sounds like a really boring skill. -.-

Thats why I have 1 Farming \'

Fletching (aka *********) wins by far.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol, too bad for the person who tried to copy my topic. It wasn't copying 100%, since he said "would become" meaning sometime in the future... but I guess they're both the same.

Anyways, construction wouldn't seem like a bad idea either, since F2Pers can build houses and PAR-TAY in them all night long... :XD: \' :XD:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

It's taken me about 200k to get to 30 construction. It takes almost 25 Mil to make a demonic throne, and I've heard it takes over 100 Mil to get to 99 construction. My friend said he spent 1 Mil on it, and he's only 33 construction. I think he was exaggerating, but he might have. You can still say construction if you want, it's just something you might want to think about. Because if you don't have enough money, you won't be able to do it. I wouldn't want a skill I couldn't do...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'd want agility or Construction

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

I want pouches, member runes, and the abyss on f2p. It would own. Ok maybe not all member runes but at least up to death.

Or just give us fletching, cus thats amazing money on yews and up.

I hope your kidding...there aren't any runes you can runecraft past death. The death tally comes from the Mourning's End Part II quest, which obviously is members.

There aren't any trees past yews on F2P. Jagex would never give you magic trees. Steel plates are actually better money than yew bows. Steel plates alch for more, and can even sell for pretty high in stores.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Fletching for sure, it will help balance out the combat triangle (by giving every player a way to supply themselves with their own materials and weapons) but also maybe introduce chaos runes to runecrafters, but maybe set the level requirement to about 10-20 levels higher. It would help stop 2 or 3 groups of complaints, being the rangers complaining how they cant make their own weapons/ammunition, the rune crafters how limited their options are, and probably another group that i cannot think of.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Farming-Maybe it could work...add more boredom to F2P...jk

Lol, too true :XD:

I'm not again farming, since most of f2p monsters drop seeds...\

But if they put farming a bit of fully f2p, they HAVE to make us avaible to cook everything we could grow.

Fletching-Just add a flax field, and F2P can make up to willow bows and addy arrows. Not many F2P can smith addy. Maple trees are P2P, so no.

When you think about it, it would be the most easiest skill to make f2p :P

Going for 99 fm.

hahah slayer? no. Fletching wouldnt be too bad if it was f2p, just add a flax field, a couple of magic trees and your good

Not magic trees... The autoers already have taken over the yew trees, this will just make it impossible to obtain magic logs to fletch, making it pointless, yew should be the highest possible bow/c'bow to fletch.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.