Football!

Scars

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ are you referring to any particular match or refreeing in general in all the matches?

i noticed a few terrible decisions in every match actually \'

anyhoo, rather unsportsmanlike of Bolton in the 2nd half there....kinda hard to equalise when they're playing a 9-0-1 system....

great goal from davies i think tho, david james' clean sheets had to end one day and its fitting to end to such a good goal <.<

supernovasigst7.jpg

Actually it was Kevin Nolan who scored that goal.

All the 4 Premiership clubs won their respective Champions League matches, seems like they all are gonna advance to the next stage, which they should anyway. :P

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

If Arsenal win the one game in hand, it will move up to 3rd place, lagging behind Chelsea and Man Utd by 2 points only. Who would have thought Arsenal has managed to catch up pretty quickly as it was lying on the bottom fourth position after 3 games, meanwhile lagging behind Man Utd by a massive 8 points.

Username: s8912687h

Private message me in game for any trades.

Scotland 1 - France 0 :D

Lmoa we rode our luck a little but we got there in the end what a brilliant result. It was a great team performance, eveyone on the pitch lloked like they were willing to die for the cause - excactly what we missed under Bertie Vogts, Walter Smith has completely turned the team around in no time at all. I bet France never thought that their 7-year long qualifying winning streak would be ended by Scotland. Apart from beating England in '67 that may be one of our greatest results when you consider the quality of the opposition & the overwhelming odds against us.

In a qualifying group that has the 2 world cup finalists (France & Italy) as well as the world cup quarter finalist (Ukraine), Scotland is top of the group with a 3 point lead! :shock:

Carlsberg don't make great football matches but if they did.....

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

They only really had Govou (who isnt a regular in the starting 11) and Gallas out, other than those 2 France boasted a fully available squad.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Arsenal ftw :3> And i hope falcons win NFL and Sask wins CFL. On topic again... Go arsenal! ::'

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

here is a clip of his immense goalkeeping skill.

Unfortunatly, his mistake saturday was much much worse. :(

hehe reminds me of the time i saw us pwners beat sunderland 4-1 with ol' davies in goal....so bad was his goalkeeping against that mattie taylor lob from the halfway line that some maccem runs onto the pitch and starts screaming to his face.....

that was my first ever pitch invasion.... oh well, enjoy ur goal keeper, and ill enjoy ours :thumbsup: ::'

supernovasigst7.jpg

Don't worry, Phil. With Sheva playing like...well...a Scottish striker, it'll be a breeze ;)

Seriously, I'd be very worried if he plays anything like Kenny Miller does. Last thing we need is to face a striker who would run his arse off for 70 mins.

Hey wait a minute.... if he plays like an England striker instead, I wont be worried for sure! :wink:

sig2ho7.jpg

Crouch is not a striker, he's a demi-God.

Haha, I was playing football with sopme friends yesterday and they called me Crouch because of my ball control and swift moves [that very rarely work]. But when they do work, I'm always amazed myself :wink:

Bill Hicks[/url]":dhj2kan9]Since the one thing we can say about fundamental matter is, that it is vibrating. And since all vibrations are theoretically sound, then it is not unreasonable to suggest that the universe is music and should be perceived as such.

heinzny2.jpg