Prayers, port to port transport and improved Axe

jwrm22

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the new prayers will affect the Barrows, I tested the Mage one there and it's more of a waste of prayer than a help.

But damn, I've gota try this out Ancienting at CW....

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I don't think the new prayers will affect the Barrows, I tested the Mage one there and it's more of a waste of prayer than a help.

But damn, I've gota try this out Ancienting at CW....

only acurate :) so... youll hit more times your max hit :) yay im going to pk... im not able to hit lower then 16 :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Why can't jagex do anything good, now mages and rangers are still underpowered in f2p.

gah!!! he is bumping after 1 minute, IT HAS TO BE A RHQER!!! KILL THE RHQER!!!

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

Why can't jagex do anything good, now mages and rangers are still underpowered in f2p.

Why do people have to rant about an update, when its only 5 minutes out, and they even havent tested themself?

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

What are the stats of the Tyras Helm?

"Join me next week on 'Let's Make No Freaking Sense', when I shall be waxing an owl."

- Green Wing

Barrows Drops: 1x Verac's Flail, 2x Karil's Crossbow, 1x Torag's Hammers, 1x Karil's Leatherskirt, 1x Karil's Coif

Why do people have to rant about an update, when its only 5 minutes out, and they even havent tested themself?

Smartass, mages have always been underpowered. They hit 16s, at whatever lvl you want. They won't get more powerfull by some extra accuracy XD.

Lmfao

my 10 year old nephew plays grand theft auto and ive never seen him runover a prostitute in a stolen police car so i doubt little kids playing rs will go pickpocketing

silly person, mages have always been underpowered. They hit 16s, at whatever lvl you want. They won't get more powerfull by some extra accuracy XD.

Extra accuracy ofcourse gets them more powerfull. But not just that much as you want, because you still cannot hit 40's

And mages are not underpowered, neither is another class. Shut up with that carbage.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

silly person, mages have always been underpowered. They hit 16s, at whatever lvl you want. They won't get more powerfull by some extra accuracy XD.

Extra accuracy ofcourse gets them more powerfull. But not just that much as you want, because you still cannot hit 40's

And mages are not underpowered, neither is another class. Shut up with that carbage.

Have you ever pked mage in f2p? Especially at lvl 100+ The meleers hit 25s on f2p, and you hit 16s. And they can combo...

Lmfao

That eye patch is funny.

I was in 3 different worlds - none new helms in stock :D all are bought. And saw someone who tried to sell them for 10k ea :D

i sold 1 for 3m

1 for 90k

and 2 for 50k

shoot me =D>

skyeatsairplaneph1.jpg

The magic prayer looks nice, I don't mind that they didnt raise the damage done since they didnt raise the damage done for rangers.

Tbing and entangling just got better.

And since everybody wears dhide or prays magic this will most benefit mages. :D

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

The magic prayer looks nice, I don't mind that they didnt raise the damage done since they didnt raise the damage done for rangers.

Tbing and entangling just got better.

And since everybody wears dhide or prays magic this will most benefit mages. :D

The damage for rangers have been raised...

damage has been increased, i hit an 18 but missed it

on f2p

17fi7.png

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

You kidding me...RANGERS UNDERPOWERED IN F2P!?!?

Man, you should see how many kills my lvl 99 Ranger Friend gets when our clan goes f2p'ing...He racks in 4+ Full Rune Kills a day, when everyone else is hitting Bad, he's owning...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

lmao @ me getting kicked from chat because i merchanted tyras helms and you got mad at me lmao

I banned you from chat because you are taking advantage of users that do not know flipping better and boasting about it there as well as here.

If you continue to boast here i will also ban you from the boards.

I hope thats plain and simple for you.

lmao @ me getting kicked from chat because i merchanted tyras helms and you got mad at me lmao

I banned you from chat because you are taking advantage of users that do not know flipping better and boasting about it there as well as here.

Do it...Do it...

Errr...Tyra's Helm, Where can we get these?

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

:3>