cwars gold armour or chompy hat!

mrmyk

I think both would look very impressive, but I would have to say Chompy Hat would look best.

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>

Ehh, for all you who said best Chompy Hat, take this into consideration. With CW you can only get one ticket every 12.5 minutes, and that's if you win *every* game. I could get 10 Chompy kills in that time.

Castle wars is alot funner and you get exp from it, and its possible to get more than one ticket a game :shame:

read next time he said 1 ticket every 12.5 minutes... 12.5+12.5 = 25 = 2 tickets a game

:roll:

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

I would value CWars more because that one really takes dedication and time.

I get an average of 300 Chompy kills a day, but if I really tried, I'd be able to get over 500+, but you can't do that with CWars armour.

Doraemon FTW! =)

:oops: I have both and i must say that i don't like the looks of chompy hat and golden cw legs/body/kite combined.

I mostly wear bunny ears instead of the chompy hat just because it looks nicer in my opinion.

So i'd say golden cw armor

:oops: I have both and i must say that i don't like the looks of chompy hat and golden cw legs/body/kite combined.

I mostly wear bunny ears instead of the chompy hat just because it looks nicer in my opinion.

So i'd say golden cw armor

any chance of your opinion being bias? nevermind

that combo with the hat does look pretty nice though maybe you could get a picture with whip and gold kite added?

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

do you use your own arrows in chompy? if you do then ill go for cw armour, ive been thinking about doing it for a while

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

this is a tuff decsion i would have 2 say chompy bird cause its alot rarer but how boring is killing 4k chombys thats y its a very uncommon item cwars would take longer but be a hell of alot funner i relly carnt decide aye but id have 2 say chomby hat looks kooler

Join Pure Chaos best aussie based pure clan around, click my banner for link to our forums

purechaosza8.jpg

I hate both games But I'd like gold armour for in my house though.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I have close to 800 castlewars tickets, fire cape, and over 4500 chompy kills. I personally hate the combination of those colors. I don't like the so-called "gold" of the castlewars armor as it is, it's a very ugly color. The gold chompy hat doesn't really go with much besides Blue robes (g), gilded, and initiate. I prefer the black 5 feathered by far.

Just based on looks I'd vote for chompy hat, as I just can't stand those cwars colors. Also, wearing my black hat around a lot, some people do ask about it, but most people who comment on it give a compliment because they know what it is, or at least know what it resembles, making it easy to guess that it's a chompy hat. I tend not to wear the gold hat very often though because I get way too much attention when I do.

In my opinion though, I think the gold cwars armor is less seen than the chompy hat, but most everyone knows what it probably looks like because you can see it in the castlewars shop.

Nazgul.jpeg