Hmmm... shall I do this for my bro?

PURESMITHER

My brother is going to get me 20k rune essence, just so long as I give him all of the air runes I craft. My runecrafting is 35 and it will go to 51 after crafting all this. But I can't do the world 16 air company, so I'll have to do it myself. At 2minutes a load it will take me 23 hours to do it all. With no profit at all. Shall I do it? :?

NEW DEAL, TAKE A LOOK AT MY SECOND POST!

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

and with that rcing exp you go forth and make better runes, and get more profit, and eventully die for the boredom of runecrafting

maybe that wasn't my best arguement...

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

20k rune ess is going to get you 80k airs (actually more). Lets say your brother bought all the essence at 30 each (most expensive price), it would cost him 600k. Now lets say he sells all the airs at 15 ea (pretty cheap), it would make him 1.2M. So you would be donating him at least 600k if you do this. If he buys the ess cheaper and sells higher even more, if he actually mines the essence you would be giving him millions for just some xp.

I'd offer him 1 ess to 1 air, 1 ess to 2 airs if he runs them for/with you.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

You may do this, and you may regret not keeping some resources for your own use. In the past i helped a friend of mine in some big mining jobs; i've gotten mining exp but today i regret it a bit because i ddn't smelted these ores so hardly mined (and today my goal s perfecting smithing...) So my sugestion is that u negotiate with him and try to keep part of the runes, as u might want to use em to lvl mage or even for sale.

Best wishes!

Onen i estel Edain, ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¡-chebin estel anim...

Or if you get tired of airs, and have a ton of dueling rings, craft fires.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

Everyones who suggested nats and pouches and dueling rings.... I'm f2p... sorry, forgot to mention that.

My bro has now said that when I've crafted all the runes, I should sell them. Then I will pay him 700k. If I sell 80k airs for 15ea I get 1.2 million gp, he thinks I'll only get 10ea for them so I only get 100k. But if I sell them for 15ea I get 500k. Or 20 ea 900k...

Please will someone buy 80k airs for 20 ea? O:)

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

I have 215k, and I have to do 743 loads, at say 2k each, thats 1486k. 215k < 1486k

Bump, still need more replies for secnod deal.

Well it depends on what you want, do you want to have high level skills or do you just want to get money? I would say craft the airs as then you'll be able to make more runes and you'll definitely make more money in the long run. However, since ur f2p theres not really that much you can craft... So if you wanna get your skills high then I'd say make them, if not, dont, and spend that time getting money or something.

Thanks guys, problem is, I don't know if I'm ever gonna become a membe, but I'll figure this out myself now.

hey there is a simple way to get around this make a noob acount and once ur bro gives u the ess say u got hacked and put all ur stuff on the noob acount

harper128 wrote:

where there was a person who had two thermoses next to his computer, one for input, the other for output, so he wouldn't have to leave his keyboard. That is a no-lifer.

drater_1.png

hey there is a simple way to get around this make a noob acount and once ur bro gives u the ess say u got hacked and put all ur stuff on the noob acount

otherwise known as scaming your brother, i wouldn't do this

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

Seeing as you are not a member, I WOULDN'T do either. You are only going to get to lvl 51, and the best you will make will be Bodies (?). If you just like skilling, then use other skills in order to pay for a few hours of world 16 power-training.