Pure Evolution...GOING RUNE PURE

A few more pks i collected.

This one was reasonably ammusing - he attacked me when i was in level 1...so i ran out, potted up, came back and stabed him twice with normal att on dd(s)...then banged in 24,20 and 20,18 for the ko:

fubaipk15rb9.jpg

He's a telletubie too :(

This pk was quite funy...another desperate attempt to ko me managed to end up koing him...off my recoil again. To be honest...it was a bit futile, as he hit 20,18 with spec and i still had 20hp left...but hit himslef nicley dead.

fubaipk16wg0.jpg

Still not died recently. Well...at least not since the pks in teh above post. I put this down to what i call "canny pking". Some people say it's sad. Well thats thier opinion. But, for me, the secret to winning at pking is to always stat check someone. I will happily fight some one 1-2 str lvls higher than me, but no more than that. SImilarly I refuse to fight rangers with 90+ ranged. Infact i susaly avoid ranger pures full stop. They simply arent worth it unless they happen to be carrying 100+ rune arrows. Mage pures are pretty much a joke for me. If they farshoot me, I either run away and come back with blitz...or i wait for the tangle to fail and spec them.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got these before i got def:

fubaipk19ux3.jpg

fubaipk20vw5.jpg

And my curennt stats-

currentstatsfubaikw0.jpg

To get there i - did d slayer, got the reward from monkey madness, did holy grail quest. This means all the big def xp quests are out of teh way, allowing me to get barrows gloves (in the long run)

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I think being a pure and all of a sudden becomming a rune pure, messes up the whole pure consept, it's your call ofcourse. :mrgreen: Keep owning them all.

Did you raise any combat lvls?

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

once i get a rune defender I will go to pest control and train attack in the games, whilst spending the points on str. This should get me a few str lvls and the ability to use a whip. The question of prayer is still to be concidered. I'm hovering between 36/42 and 52

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Nice job so far even though IMO you messed up when getting 45 def. If you could have gotten 45 def without those prayer levels it would have been better. Gl with whatever you decide to raise next.

pray runs out way to fast at 31

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Thanks for the support! I've been working on fubai's acoutriments, firstly on defenders, then on gloves. The iron defender felt like it would never drop, similarly the black almost made me kill myself - having got 4 attack lvls training there, using 2k tokens, I finaly got it:

runedefenderzd8.jpg

I have spent today getting the gloves i need. I am aiming for addy, and will have to do a few more quests. Here is what I intend to pk in, and a curent stats picture:

fubainowao2.jpg

But with addy gloves (I only have black right now). When i get the gloves I want, I will train att in pest control, but spend the points on str until i get 70 att. Then, and only then, will i return to the wilderness.

EDIT:

66attfubaild2.jpg

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

I did stray off the path and pk a bit today...and, yes, I own. I alos found out that my low pray and high attack owns other rune pures. I didnt get any rune kills, as rune affords better oportunity for running, but did pk a tagger/pjer. I was fighting a rune pure my lvl, and he blitzed my opponent whilst we were fighting. I ran over and two speced him for the ko.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

hmm seen you at pc before on my rune pure

mine soviet range and yours are very similiar apart from im lower :P

hope to pk with you maybe in the future

gl anyhow

i'll add u

fubaipk26aw0.jpg

fubaipk27vj1.jpg

^^ who says 1 def pures own rune pures? Teles were lying in a pile from someone elses kill. Then he attacked...

I'm getting loads of 1 def pures running away like girls because i eat. They scream safer...but look who wins

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

They should call me the pure killer lol...all the full runers run away.

fubaipk28cx6.jpg

Brotha Verac is a very cool guy, he ran out of food in both matches and didnt run...even though there were no pre-arranged rules against running. He's a braver guy than I am - especialy scince he pks in his fire cape:

fubaipk29uy4.jpg

fubaipk30su1.jpg

It seems it's the ones you have to work for the least that are worth the most. After getting nothing but dd(s) for a while...I walk into wildy, without pots or pray, and bash this guy with a whip 4 times. dead.

fubaipk31ze7.jpg

Please keep the comments coming.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Some more pks for the gallery:-

fubaipk32uz4.jpg

fubaipk33eu5.jpg

^^ at last a kill worth 150k+ (140 arrows, full blck hide, archer helm, glory)

fubaipk34tu8.jpg

27,25 spec for the ko...he didn't know what hit him :P

I have got addy gloves now, and 71 att now.

mo%20gui%20gui.gif