why does everyone, feel the need to call everyone a noob.?

undiesunsworth

LOL.. i dont call ppl noob, noob are ppl that had been playing that game for long time but still doesn't know anything.. thats noob..

if ur a new player.. i call them newbie..

wel, i dont call ppl noob..

a4+pap3r.png

bannerkc5.png

why call lower levels noob? you were once a level 3 too right? it's just plain immature :shame:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I NEVER, i repeat, NEVER, call anyone a noob. If they are behaving on a way other people would call "noobish", i just say they annoy me, and if they now want to quit. If they don't, I walk away. It might be annoying, but get over it. It's just a game, and every game has its downside.

Newb is a word i DO use. Anyone from level 3-10 without another account, and a total level under 100 is a newb to me. I usually try to help them find the way, tell them where to buy certain stuff, how to complete a quest, etc. All that, but no giving free stuff (if i don't know yet).

Phr33 5700f pl0x? is just a sentence you will need to ignore. :wink:

I NEVER, i repeat, NEVER, call anyone a noob. If they are behaving on a way other people would call "noobish", i just say they annoy me, and if they now want to quit. If they don't, I walk away. It might be annoying, but get over it. It's just a game, and every game has its downside.

Newb is a word i DO use. Anyone from level 3-10 without another account, and a total level under 100 is a newb to me. I usually try to help them find the way, tell them where to buy certain stuff, how to complete a quest, etc. All that, but no giving free stuff (if i don't know yet).

Phr33 5700f pl0x? is just a sentence you will need to ignore. :wink:

Ditto. There is no meaning to the word noob any more, people use it for anything. I refrain from using it at all times. If someone irritates me, then it's ignore list for them.

657757fr7.png

SHH HUT YUH MUH. DERKHED.

I only call peeps noobs when they keep trading me junk like iron skemmy and i put up 1 gp and push accept and then they say "1k" then i call them a noob and they usually leave. lol did any1 else here of a stroob? some newb called me it he says "its a strong noob" so i say ok whats ever you say...

bombpie.png

PURE F2p

To me calling someone a noob, nub,n00b,newb, or any other form of that (excluding newbie, which is used to descibe a someone that is new to something) is pretty much swearing. It shows that you are jsut an ignorant fool who can't be bothered to use intelligible language to convey their opinion. Besides, when you call someone a noob, it's probably because they are begging, or doing something that you can, yet you just do it faster. Here's a simple solution, show them how to make money if they are begging,tell them the true value of a certain item if they are trying to sell you something at a ludicrous price, and tell them a better place to do something, unless that is the only place to do it, in which case you wait. Do this all POLITELY. If you are polite, then the word noob and all forms of it will completely evaporate, assuming that the whoole of Runescape becomes polite. Also if they decide that typing in an extra few letters is worth the reward of intellectual conversations and statements, then Runescape will be all the better. I really think that Runescape should just use a dictionary and Runescape terms (Runite, NPC names, etc.,) as their chat filter, disallowing any words other than those.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

'Noob' is so overused it really 'grinds my gears' (to quote Peter Griffin). I avoid it at all costs, it's become such an ordinary thing to say it's pretty much accepted in day to day conversation. For the love of god, can't these people think of something more original if they want to trade insults?!

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

It depends...

Person 1: hi! can you tell me wh--

Person 2: noob

^^^That's wrong

Person 1: hay cna u giv me a free full run

Person 1: plz plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz

Person 1: plzplzpzlpzlpzlzplzplzplzplzplzplzplpzlpzlpzlpzlpzl

Person 2: wh--

Person 1: pl

Person 2: bu--

Person 1: sdfgdjhjsdghohygblhsdhughkuhygoghhjoidghh

Person 1: eighty-seven!

Person 2: noob

^^^That's correct

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Well, people have the burning desire to call other people noobs for various reasons. And they range in number and variety. Some people call people who are utterly annoying noobs because they continually ask for free stuf. Other people call others noobs because they are inferior in level and/or have not attained the same level. There are other cases but these two I've seen firsthand countless times. So 'noob-calling' can be out of annoyance or malice. Take your pick.

Edit: I do not call people noobs, I dislike the term.

someone suggested pokemon catching. :XD: :uhh:

...Oh vowels...What ever did you do to deserve this?

this guy is hilarious, I swear.

LOL.. i dont call ppl noob, noob are ppl that had been playing that game for long time but still doesn't know anything.. thats noob..

if ur a new player.. i call them newbie..

wel, i dont call ppl noob..

I went on to a f2p world to meet a friend i wanted to show him my new dragan pl8 legs and med,and zammy pl8. i have a lv 45 call me a noob and i just say w/e and he follows me literaly for about 40 minetes calling me a noob i was like... ok your lv 45 wearinf full iron and im the noob, he then says he has a lv 128 main (lmao) i ask him the name and nateraly he says zezima....

devle.gif

I hate the word. And when I say it I must

1. be very sleepy

2. Be annoyed really annoyed.

Besides people dont even know what the diffrence is between newb(ie) and noob.

They think Noob = newbie which is wrong

Newbie = new guy (have to agree to the person who said 3-10 are newbies)

Noob = Scammer, autoer, macroer, person who is bad at a game (and is past his newbie days ofcourse) and a beggar

Runescape ingame name: Rmond (on the forum this name was already taken)

Rmond.png

I went on to a f2p world to meet a friend i wanted to show him my new dragan pl8 legs and med,and zammy pl8. i have a lv 45 call me a noob and i just say w/e and he follows me literaly for about 40 minetes calling me a noob i was like... ok your lv 45 wearinf full iron and im the noob, he then says he has a lv 128 main (lmao) i ask him the name and nateraly he says zezima....

Lol... that's for sure a noob.. not a newbie at all... lol

a4+pap3r.png

bannerkc5.png