Runescape's music

chamcham

Don't listen to it. Listen to your rap and all :roll:

rap music? no ty..

But really, the rs music is badddd

But i like that alkarid music :lol:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Lately, I have the sound and music on 0 so I can listen to music that I have saved on the comp...

Also, Im (I think I am) the only person that actually recorded music from runescape...

i did that 2 i want to here the runescape muisc but i am useing firefox and it wont work ( i just got bobs iliend(sp))

rednewdc5.png

By 'fittest' do you mean 'most selfish brat with the fastest internet connection?'

I liked the music on Runescape when I played it on my desktop. Since I'm on my laptop I use Safari (yes...I'm a mac user...wanna fight about it? :P Kidding of corse) I can't hear the music. Though the music from FFIV Celtic Moon is a decent subsitute. Same midievl theme that the game has.

Himedaph.gif

I like the RS tunes, although i admit It would be nice if they could redo some of the older songs.

But you can't blamb him can you? whomever the composer is, usualy has to make hundreds of new songs to accomadate the hundreds of updates being created.

Fear the unbridled fury of eight legged rabbit things...

I usely don't have the speakers on but the rs music is off i do have it on.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

normally, i'd hate the music, but it fits with the game. "Fanfare" in Falador, "adventure" on ur way to the wildy, it just fits. leave it.

"Dost hath not giveth thy name 'noob' to thy brethren...

...Or thou art must considereth thyself a noob as well."