[Gallery] White Dragon updated & Mr. Orc returns.....

lazy_cat

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read what you said about trying to make it green... what about changing the hue? its quicker then painting lots =P

but its a really nice piece, i like how its comming along, are you just having that character or several?

It is quicker than painting it but changing the hue will affect other hues as well especially in the shades and lightings. They're not always a dark green or light green but could be a mixture of blue or yellow and etc...You probably know how to change it properly but for me, I'm not very techy with photoshop :XD: Brush and eraser = :thumbup:

It will be that character with several others.......on the ground........ :uhh: The blood and gore was/is my brother's idea!

well it can be done, but i dont think your particualy interested into finding out how... its semi conplex =D

not meaning to say your simple minded or anything... o0

sorry i really have to go, ill comment more later

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

the new ogre guy looks great but what is up with the cat/ bunny thing in the top left corner?? should be in there :shame: :notalk:

lol jk u can have it in there, wouldnt matter, still really good

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

...........I just like traditional stuff.... :cry: Well, pixels on canvas isn't really traditional like oil on canvas but you know what I mean. :XD:

i like traditional stuff... like the latest software and a magical pen

im sorry i just had to say that :XD:

anyways... that CC i didnt give earlier (not thats theres much of it XD)

on the guys left arm are some weird muscles that really look like they dont exist... at the very least they dont flow with the rest of the arm, just compaired it with the previous arm... it looks like they do exiost, but in this latest they are rather deformed ::'

im personaly not so keen on the whole red on green... to chrismas-y, but i feel that may be due to the dominatingly green background, so i guess ill have to wait till more is done before giving fuller comments on that

the right upper leg looks very boxy, mainly due to the harsh highlight, get the blend tool and blend it, or do it yourself, i dunno what meathed you prefer. then again this is a wip and that area doesnt seam to have much done to it, so you were probably planning to do that...

the belt buckle (id love one that size :D) is rather unclear as to what it atualy is, im guessing some type of horns, but thats probably wrong, just make that area clearer.

im sure you are aware of most if not all of those things since its a wip, but i couldnt really justifying posting two rather short comments consecutivly :wink:

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

• 5 months later...

The magical pen is like a brush to a painter (minus the magical canvas). : p

I agree with what you suggested for the orc and it is why I took a long break before coming back to it. Okay, not really. I lost the file to that painting like many others so now I have to start over again!! Not a big a deal since I'm a little more confident with musculature now. And yes, red and green is horrid! Comes summer, I'm redoing that picture! Thank you for the suggestions PJ! \'

edit: If you notice in the newer piece, I've lighten up the shading to avoid boxy looking muscle like in the orc.

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

On your most recent one, why did you you turn his head, I thought it looked better when he was looking at him, now what's he doing.

Cool55155.png

814 to 99 Hunter

Trimmed Hunter Cape: 99 Cooking

Total Barrows Items: 53

Total Barrows Earnings: 65,545,000gp

Very nice, captured the energy well. Just needs a little more detail work on the neck and wing :D

Ah, dragon expert : ) How is the wing and neck now?

On your most recent one, why did you you turn his head, I thought it looked better when he was looking at him, now what's he doing.

Personally, I think the final version of his head is more accurate. The other two versions had his head looking away from the dragon. :-k

hmm, the dragon's head is also inaccurate....Well, I gotta fix that too! lol

Thanks \:D/

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!