[Gallery] White Dragon updated & Mr. Orc returns.....

lazy_cat

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm in love.. Will you marry me!? :3>

This is definitly one of the best pieces I've seen on these forums. You should look into an art related career. With your skills you would have no problem finding a job :shock:

Hope to see more work by you in the future ::' :thumbsup:

the right arm looks... awkward, its too far forward, you need to see more of the torso and whats it doing? brushing the ground o0 lol, oh and also the right leg is a bit too thin o0

the ranger looks good, however his face is either too low or the hood is too high

in the top right of the picture its all very much the same colour red, add more texture (darker and lighter bits maybe)

something with that grin doesnt look right, i dont quite know what tho, maybe try changing it and stuff.

it looks very good tho, like all your work, you seam to do alot of brush work, but have you ever had a go at other types of art? (pixel for example) in fact i think you did a while back, guy in dragon looking down on a little vilage or somming, well, it looked very good from what i remember but have you ever done any more?

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

NICE!!! Epic..

May i have some more please sir?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

The right arm is one of the areas I need to touch up hehe. Anyways, the intent is to have the arm emerging from the ground with fire spewing from the cracks. At the same time, a cloud of mist (smoke) is circulating the giant.

The right leg isn't small at all, it's just clouded. XD In the original sized picture which is 8x11 inches at 200dpi, the leg is more visible because the quality is much much better.

Also, in this picture - the focus is mainly on the foreground therefore the distant objects tend to lose its focus (almost blurred) and colour quality (atmospheric consideration as well but I'm not too familiar with that...). This is why I didn't want to add too many details like texturing.

...(pixel for example) in fact i think you did a while back, guy in dragon looking down on a little vilage or somming, well, it looked very good from what i remember but have you ever done any more?

I have only made 2 runescape pixel signatures and one that was incomplete and later scrapped. The other pixel works included one SPAWN Christmas special and a load of BK3 buddies. XD

Thanks for the comments everyone :) I'm planning on another runescape picture but my brothers are pressuring me to finish the Blizzard Art Contest entry XD

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

Lazy Cat, you totally blow away anything I've seen on this forum. Your work is professional grade and just absolutely amazing. Jagex should totally hire you on to do some art work for them. Have you tried sending any via postbag pete or whatever his name is? You should. Again I am always just flabergasted with your work. Good job.

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

Thank you for all your comments and advices everyone :)

I have thought about sending some of my rs stuff to postie pete but... :roll: I dont know how as in the process that goes into it... :anxious:

Oh wells. At the moment - here are two speed sketches. It's amazing how fast you can wip up a drawing when you know your basics XD

firerz2.jpg

Sorry for double posting but I suppose it is better than making a new topic.

Anyhow. I've added a new piece. You probably wont recognize him so I better introduce him. Ahem.

Tis the Duke of Lumbridge, no?

XD Haha Well, I was originally practising facial anatomy when all of sudden an urge to scribble on a gotee (sp?) emerged...Then walah! The Duke of Lumbridge! I suppose this person can be anyone of the imagination but it just so happens that runescape has a character with similar features. \'

firerz2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
The Fire Giant is incredible, may i ask how long it takes you to paint something of that callibre?

It took about 2 - 3 hours. :-k

Here's a frame by frame process if you're interested.

fireg2.gif

I started on a new piece but it is more of a landscape practise with mountains as the main focus. I didn't want this to be anything serious so it is considered a small piece in terms of dimensions; 500x500pixels at 72dpi (resolution).

(My computer isn't the best. It lags terribly if I work at 200 or 300dpi)

firerz2.jpg