[Gallery] White Dragon updated & Mr. Orc returns.....

lazy_cat

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragon Warrior is absoultely amazing. Your drawing skills surpass ANYTHING I have seen on this forum (no offense meant to anyone). I know it has been said before, but you could make a great deal of money selling your artwork. It would sell, I garuntee you that, and it would sell quick.

"We'll bring the sexy back to judging >_>." --Nadril

Bleh, once I get off my lazy bum and go to Imageshack, there will be a picture here.

Hey,

You know how you did that step by step process? Is there anyway you could do that with the mountain? I would love to see that step by step.

On another note, people have told you this, and they are right. You could and should sell/EMAIL some of you work to Jagex.

You are an amazing artist. And you are 18? That gives me hope.

Thank you for posting this amazing work, and I look froward to seeing more.

Truly AMAZING.

sunshineef4.jpg

3,331st to 99 Fishing - 9-18-07 | 25,851st to 99 Cooking - 10-6-07

I have only made 2 runescape pixel signatures and one that was incomplete and later scrapped.

*Ahem* Does that mean I have a rare collectable now :XD: . Now onto your art :o all i can say is WOW I remember seeing your Jack Sparrow piece before i quit. But WOW your artwork is so fantastic, if I had $10billionYen of course it's much cheaper I'd buy you as my personal art slave. #-o Dang I shouldn't of said that much would you go for 5bill? -.- . Lol but really your artwork amazes me :XD: I wish I had more hands so I could give you four :thumbsup:

EDITED: Had to fix some spelling errors lol :anxious:

untitled1pb5.gif

I sold prints before and that was during the 2006 anime convention here in Toronto. It was fun but not very profitable though hehe. :uhh:

Sorry for the double post but, I really had the need to share some of my 15 year old wisdom. Remember if you love what you do and you enjoy it, money is usually not an obstacle. Really your work absoloutly amazes me, Dunno if yah wanna know this but I'm so speechless cause of your artwork I couldn't think of any words to describe your work, either that or I'm suffering brain damage :XD: Dang that would hurt.I wish you all the luck to be successful cause I would seriously sponsor you if I had a companyWould my lemonade stall do? lol I don'y even think I own a lemonade stall or I've never heard of it :wink: :anxious:

untitled1pb5.gif

lol thank you H_789789 hahah. ^.^ And everyone :)

And yes H_789789, I guess you can say that you're one of the lucky few that own one of my sigs (because there has only been two produced...gosh, they were a pain to make :ohnoes: XD). But I actually have 2 other ones but those are ums, well, :| :roll: I will try and find them and post them up but I highly doubt it since it was made 1 or 2 years ago. >.<

In the meantime, I have another portrait in progress. No, its not Jack Sparrow *sad*.

@INLINER : Yep I am 18 but turning 19 soon (in two months) :uhh:

And here's a frame-by-frame progress you requested.

2ad9.gif

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

You make the mountain seem so realistic =P~ ....... Oh yeh i haven't deleted any of the pm's and i found this i still remember the toher one it was a dragon slayer :D

Heh, I was thinking of a naming that peice "Into the Wilderness" XD Hm, to be honest, I dont know how much it would cost. The Dragon Quest sig was my first in the market Oh and btw, do you still want the Dragon Quest sig? If not, Ill sell it to MD since the auction ends today.

But anyways, do you have a price range in mind?

Also Heres the site to the work in progress for my sig brings back memories lol....

http://forum.tip.it/posting.php?mode=quote&p=3702604

Also I found this pretty funny lol

lol Im guessing that you want to change the facial expression on the guy too? Because his serious somewhat heartfelt face wont go well with the villagers running around on fire hahaha.

Oh yeh and i won't tell people what was meant to be their instead of the whip kinda embarrasing now that I'm wha like 1 and a half years older :anxious: :ohnoes:

Any clue who your doing the portrait on? Lol also do yah like Pirates of the Carrabian?

untitled1pb5.gif

awesome lazycat... I can't see how you have such a talent for this, you're doing what I wish I could do. :thumbsup:

Wish? Just do it! :thumbsup: I had troubles sketching portraits during highschool art classes. Mainly because I wasn't to sure of myself and also, ahem, I didn't care much for it. (I was an anime person then... :anxious: ...but still am :) ) And besides, that signature of your's is pretty damn good :)

@H_789789 : The good'ole memories lol Yah, I remember what you requested instead of the whip >.< It was a horrible suggestion especially during the ums, unfortunate event which I will not mention.

Any clue who your doing the portrait on?

^ You mean the person in the signature? If so then it was no one in particular. :XD: And yes, i do :3> pirates of the caribbean especially someone in particular :anxious:

Also, I have finished the wolverine portrait. Please, ignore his claws - I know that they are noticeably crooked. My pen tool wasn't working properly <.<

firerz2.jpg

:shock: Wow Amazing Once Again But For Some Reason In The Frame By Frame Version Half Way Through When You're Just About To Add Colour To It , It Kinda Reminded Me Of The Guy Off Bad Santa The Guy Who's Addicted To You Know What :wink: , Not Too Sure Why Though :-k Lol , But One Question Is He Wearing Makeup? -.- Lol Or Is It Just My Eyes :anxious: , I Still Reckon It's Awsome, Could Yah Do One Of Jack Sparrow Fighting That Kraken Thing From Pirates Of The Carribian 2, Always Like That Scene Sucks That They Had To Leave It At A Cliffhanger And Make It Almost Look Certain A 3rd Ones Coming Out. ::'Stingy B@$*!#! I REALLY REALLY Wanted To See A Conclusion To It But I Just Hope The 3rd Ones Gunna Be Awsome. <.<

untitled1pb5.gif

They're pretty much ok.

Nothing unseen or "unbelievable" though.

Seen alot better. Veeeery sketchy & undetailed.

Moderate brushing.

6/10.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

unless you are

1) Vincent Van Goghs re-incarnation

2) Picasso's great great great grandaughter/son

3) A proffesional artist

4) Blind

i suggest rethinkin 6/10...lets see some of your work?

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

Pretty good,easily one of the best ive seen on THESE forums and some of them(e.g:dragon warrior) are easily on par with the concept art forums which i would highly reccomend an artist of your calibre to visit,if not for the C.O.W then merely for the company of fellow ridiculously talented people.

Heres a few sample images from the CA forums for those too lazy to click the link(keep in mind that most of these people are proffesional artists for a living)

Random Creature.Of.the.Week

creature3bdbo2.jpg

Random Character.Of.the.Week

piru_chow43-vg-entry.jpg

Random Industrial.Design.Of.the.week

IDW016-1.jpg

Random Enviroment.Of.the.Week

Eow_underground_Lafade.jpg

Those images were randomly chosen,theres several hundred more of better and higher quality on the forums so id strongly reccomend you to check it out.

rssig4copy.gif

They're pretty much ok.

Moderate brushing.

6/10.

unless you are

3) A proffesional artist

4) Blind

http://www.conceptart.com

It's conceptart.org landesher. And those artists there are professional-god-artists :3>

@ Nahdrav : Thanks for recommendation but I already knew about it :) Most of my inspiration comes from that site; mainly artworks by william whitaker and marc taro.

firerz2.jpg

They're pretty much ok.

Moderate brushing.

6/10.

unless you are

3) A proffesional artist

4) Blind

http://www.conceptart.com

laughs at the noob for trying to sound smart

AFTER someone else allready posted the site...and he got the site wrong

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

• 3 weeks later...

Aye, another painting in progress. I thought I try more landscape base paintings instead of portraitures :)

Any advice or suggestions on what I should include in the picture? It's going to be runescape related but as of now, it is just an empty wilderness.

Anyways, i better be off to school now!! :cry:

firerz2.jpg