[Gallery] White Dragon updated & Mr. Orc returns.....

lazy_cat

you where in the runescape gallery :)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallery update!

Wish it was something bigger but theres simply no time. I needed to relief some stress yah know... :twisted: :shock: So I whipped something up : )

Hopefully the next update will be better >.<

See you later!

firerz2.jpg

.: Gallery :.

Away :( -cheers all!

• 5 months later...
Welcome back :)

Both heads look really good, how long does speed-painting" take? :oops:

Love the evil dude's mounth and eyes, very nice job :thumbsup:

Thanks : D For a speed painting, I try not to go over an hour.

I finally have the time to do some "serious" :anxious: art working besides school or my job. Anyways, here's a signature of a person looking across runescape's horizon. It's a signature request by satenza back in *ahem* December 6th :XD: #-o

firerz2.jpg

all of your work is amazing. the runescape stuff is great. if they make rs into a tv show, you have to be the leading cartoonist or w/e. really good job.

the dragon warrior is awesome =D>

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Beautiful stuff, Cat. :D I've said this once and I'll say it again, your work is amazing.

Adore the lighting and colour choices in the new image, the sky and the tree. Also, nice little variation on the blue mask in his pocket; everyone always bases it on the ugly old RS version but I like that one better. :D

Hmm, crits... crits... I'm usually able to find at least one thing to point out but at the moment I can't. ;_;

Love looking at your work (pixel and non-pixel, because those are amazing too :D), hope to see you pop in more often in the future. :D

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

I finally have the time to do some "serious" :anxious: art working besides school or my job. Anyways, here's a signature of a person looking across runescape's horizon. It's a signature request by satenza back in *ahem* December 6th :XD: #-o

but you know, it is worth the wait :P

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

but you know, it is worth the wait :P

Well thats a relief! ::' lol :anxious:

Thank you for all your comments!

I will post the finished piece later tonight. In the meantime, here's a little pixel drawing of a girl and her pet dragon for Pink. : ) I switched the image host from photobucket to imageshack for those who can't view it.

firerz2.jpg

thanks for re hosting =D

its awsome work, as one comes to expect from you, great lighting, colours detail, specal effects (eg water, sparkly stuffs) its all just awsome, love it.

and the girl and her pet dragon is just cute ::'

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

No problem : ) I'll try to remember imageshack next time. : D

I made that pixel like how I would paint a picture by focusing mostly on the colours; most noticeably in the sky, water and grass.

I'm currently working on a digital painting of a wolf rider. It's one of those bigger paintings that I am attempting. For something like this, I tend not to complete it...lol :XD:

firerz2.jpg

i read what you said about trying to make it green... what about changing the hue? its quicker then painting lots =P

but its a really nice piece, i like how its comming along, are you just having that character or several?

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

yoha thing is JACKED

lol, i like your style of painting

Very realistic i love your variety aswell..

Anyways, nothing incorrect yet, but what do i know :wink: :-w

bestsigcopy.jpg

Rip. Archer3 and runescape

Achieved 99 Hitpoints At 8:36PM June-05-09

Achieved 99 Strength At 12:17AM March-08-09

Achieved 99 Attack At 3:57PM April-24-?09

Achieved 99 Firemaking At 5:41PM September-17-08

great to see your personal gallery is back, just like you ::'

I think your work still looks great, but i noticed something on your newest painting:

The lower part (everything unther the chest) is turned a way that would hurt insane :anxious: maybe a thing...

No other real critism, so go on and keep making and posting your work here ::'

taz3xk1.jpg

I did a major colour overhaul today. Made everything darker and pretty much brushed out the body section to start over again. :lol: With the darken colours, it'll be easier to paint (for me) and glowing magic thingy-ma-bob will look cooler. :roll:

...his lower lip/jaw just looks a little weird...

Polished it up a little on this update but the .jpg quality is a little iffy. XD

i read what you said about trying to make it green... what about changing the hue? its quicker then painting lots =P

but its a really nice piece, i like how its comming along, are you just having that character or several?

It is quicker than painting it but changing the hue will affect other hues as well especially in the shades and lightings. They're not always a dark green or light green but could be a mixture of blue or yellow and etc...You probably know how to change it properly but for me, I'm not very techy with photoshop :XD: Brush and eraser = :thumbup:

It will be that character with several others.......on the ground........ :uhh: The blood and gore was/is my brother's idea!

The lower part (everything unther the chest) is turned a way that would hurt insane Anxious maybe a thing...

Is it less now?

Thank you for all your suggestions! ::'

firerz2.jpg