Do you think anybody will ever get all skills to 200mil xp?

Guthix_Girl

Quite simply it will NEVER happen! As at today's date, the top 9 players total XP combined is 'only' 4.5bil - the equivalent of all stats maxed to 200mil. Considering that big chunks of the top 2's xp is made up of fletching and cooking which are both comparatively quick to level it's just not possible.

Even doing very rough calculations - assume that the top 9 have been playing 3 years each (I know some more and at least 2 less but hey) that's 27 years of combined xp!

Also, since this post was originally made Jagex have announced the addition of Hunter - so 4.6bil xp will be needed now :D

topscorestj7.jpg

1 There are people with higher total xp that arent in the top ten than the people in the top ten (hope you understood that :-# ) for example Samanthanz (my hero)

2 +1 :3>

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you cant be sure. N0valyfe has 200mil in fletching and cooking, but zezima doesn't play much now, and so thats why he was topped by n0valyfe after a 5 day straight nearly 20mil gain on atk and hp.:shock:

So i would say n0valyfe would have the best shot as his name implys

N0valyfe-va= N0 lyfe!!! :lol:

But 1 things for sure, its not gonna be me, i actually have a life!

There is more to life than RS. REMEMBER IT!!

spacey1fa8.jpg

untitled6kv7.gif

MY GOAL TO 85 SLAYER!!

It's an impossibility.

There is no way this could ever legitly happen, any body who attempted it would die of starvation/sleep depravation.

Zezima has played for 5 years and has only maxed the 2 easiest skills by far, it just wont happen.

Even with pest control my real life friend miles has taken the last year to reach 159m defence xp, I doubt its possible to be done any faster, so thats 1 year each for the 6 combat skills.

Slayer is what 50k an hour at best if cannoned non stop?

Thats 166 days Non stop 24/7.

+ time spent aquiring enough gear to do it.

I figure if you could live long enough and had your family supporting you it would take about 12 years to max all skils, but that wouldnt account for any new skills.

Its an impossibility and thats all that can be said here.

lol i can imagine just how long it takes to get 99 in agilty but 200m xp....thats like 7 million+ runs at the wild course or like 5 million tickets at agil arena (couldnt put 200m into the calc :lol: )

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

There won't be enough time for ANYONE to reach 200m exp in every possible skill. Runescape won't last forever, and eventually it will be sold or upgraded to RS3 (causing everybody's stats to go back to 1). And in my opinion, nobody will have enough willpower or determination to get that high in every stat. Not trying to knock Zezima or anyone else, but it simply isn't possible. Though I'd like to see someone do it!

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I personally don't think so, it takes months on end to get 1 stat to 200m exp.

If you play 10 hours a day, till your 30 then MAYBE you will.

Will it come anytime soon? Not a chance

Add me in game!! Skele Slayer

Always bored and Happy to hear from you!

runemhuntcape,Skele%20Slayer.gif

There won't be enough time for ANYONE to reach 200m exp in every possible skill. Runescape won't last forever, and eventually it will be sold or upgraded to RS3 (causing everybody's stats to go back to 1). And in my opinion, nobody will have enough willpower or determination to get that high in every stat. Not trying to knock Zezima or anyone else, but it simply isn't possible. Though I'd like to see someone do it!

The stats won't neccessarily go back to one if RS3 comes out. They didn't change when RS2 was released, only the combat equation/algorithms changed, affected our combats.

But I don't think anyone would devote that much time of their life to RS. It's just insane!

icecube7.jpeg

• 3 years later...