Any lvl monster that drops Ranarr SEEDS frequently??

Giordano

Just go to the bestiary, and look up different monsters, to see what they drop. I'd suggest woodcutting or fletching if you want to make fast money though.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

This NO monster thats drops Ranarr seeds frequently.

The drops are rare at best.

If there was one the price would not be as high as 25k ea.

You best bet is picking a high lvl monster that drops herb seeds and hope for the best.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

Pickpocket Master farmers or kill Moss Giants.

This is good advice. The majority of the 25 ranarrs I have came from a bried spell of Mossie bashing during my range training. I also now pickpocket farmers between farming runs, they have a reasonable rate on herb seeds it all depends on your thieving level though, mine isn't great and I get a couple of ranarrs an hour on average.

iratebadger.png

i'd go with mossies or trolls. Every time I am on assignment on trolls, I normally get one or more. Also, elves drop a lot of herb seeds, although maybe it is just my luck that i seem to get a lot of toadflax and irit seeds from them for some reason.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs