The top 5 PC Worlds?

LucaFalcon

no if u want to play pc in a good wrld u have to join a clan that keeps hopping to avoid noobs that want quick experience.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

There's no such thing. The best worlds are those with high-level pest control 'clans' in, and they change world frequently to avoid everyone else gatecrashing them.

Questions should go to H&A btw

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Despite the fact that you will definitely not be liked, there will likely be a few other 70+ people there doing the same thing as you.

Your only chance is to world hop, clans like heart returns hop around often and are pretty good about not telling anyone.

You know what gets me angrier than noobs?

Well a lot of things :lol: . But one of them is people who keep saying join a pc clan.

But for people like me who only play pc when they feel like it or casually, thats not much of an option. Although the only way to find a good world is to world hop. I miss the good old days when it was just world 78 and nothing else. It was as hard to get on as world 2.

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov

It makes no difference to me what so ever if there is a lvl 70+ player at pc with me when im there with clan, if they can make zeal in the speeds we get the rounds done then good luck to them and i hope they have fun, for people here to say that the high lvl pc clans will not be happy at all to see these players is ludicrous, there are loads of players who are on the world at the same time as the clans that are not a high enough lvl but who cares they have as much right as anyone else has to be there, they pay their money just the same as everyone else, if it gets over run with lower lvls then we just move, problem solved remember these clans dont own runescape its there for everyone to enjoy. (and yes i am a member of one of the big pc clans so i do know what im talking about)

What i personally hate is when you have low lvls that have no intention what so ever of playing it properly and just stand there killing splatters and dying, but providing they hit portals as they should then they can do just as much damage if they work hard, pray and pot up.

Keep at it lucafalcon, if pc is what you enjoy doing dont let people tell you where you can and cannot go, and eventually you will hit a high enough lvl to join a pc clan yourself.

Good luck.

ukegbluebird.png

Just world hop, its what I did, and eneded up getting lucky. Found a clan with 90+ people and won 60 straight, then the 90+ started to leave, and it went down quick.

My point is: do your part if you find a 90+ clan world and they shoudln't mind. And world hop if you need to.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)