What clans will make an impact this summer?

UltraSmasher

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually died 4 v 1 :? .

Well I guess that goes to show you that BK is more active and more powerful than you thought, eh?

exactly :P

and now im back its only going to get stronger and more corruption noobs will be dying :)

this summer i can see di beating rsd for the top spot

i can see gh not going far ( md were fine as they were)

i think we will see clan anarchy and maybe trwf climbing to the top 10

corruption will go nowhere

i say the midsized, more unknown clans will raise in power. Say, TRWF and TMRD. Were basically the same, they have slightly more numbers, and we have slightly more high levels. 8) oh, and corruption + exer will still be the most hated clans in runescape. give yoruself a pat on the back, corr, your famous now. :wink:

i dont hate you, i was merely laughing and praying at bibbleboy's remark.

I find you patheticly amusing and love killing you and your members, tis just a game after all :)

Guest Bibbleboy
lmao thanx.. we love the hatred.. even though half the guys that hate couldnt give me 3 legit reasons why.. they just wait for someone else to say * and get on the band wagon..

3 legit reasons why i hate corruption k ?

1. your nooby tactic of pking ( hide a group in multi at rogues castle or scorps, send a noob to axe hut to taunt decent players get the noob to run as fast as he can to group were you all try and pile the decent player but coz you suck you dont get him)

2. all of your members talk smack yet when in single combat area they run as fast as they can

3. your clan is the most dishonourable clan going you bring allies to every single war.

4. you are mini exercitum thats all you are supa vegeta controls your clan ..

well i gave you 4 reasons maybe you will no why your hated now.

lmao supa does not control our clan lol...

we dont bring allies to all our wars...we only brought excer to the zf war.. and we just became allies with excer not to long ago...

and i agree that tactic of luring is bs.. when im in control of the pk group i dont allow that to happen.. or if im with them i dont get involved...

and all your members dont talk trash and run...some do.. but hey everyone talks trash..and a lotta people run.. you might not cuz ur stronger than a lotta people you come across in the wild...

...so i give you 1 reason..

its so sad that every forumt hat has any discussion at all (besides off topic) somehow winds up with everyoen still hating corr and excer.. Cant balem them but lol.

Can we go back on topic??

so far ive gotten

Di and Rsd will war for most powerful

Gladz will have some topless partys

Excer and corr will get hated even more

Tmrd and trwf will be making their way closer or into teh top 10 clans.

Gh-finish dieng

Mk and Md jsut keep merging and splitting and merging and splitting.

And i maybe think that oen of those huge 200+ joek clans on rs forums "the faldor empire" will tyr to hold an event and attract 5 of the top ten clans out to go nobo killing and all teh noobs on teh forusm there out to go for lumby tickets..

lol twhr and tmrd aint going no where...they gonna stay in the same spot as b4.. the top 10 will be this

rsd

di

"the" alliance

GA

thats it..nobody else will matter.. nobody else wil make an impact.. rsd and di will fight.. it will be close but i think rsd will pull it out.. if GA fights "THE" i think "THE" will win, mostly cuz of shear numbers..

o back on topic..

clans

rsd

di

"The"

Excer

Bk

Corr

Gladz

zf

lol corr isnt goin anywhere up. cant say there really top 10. they havetn done anythign besides get owned recently..

Lets see. Tmrd waltz's upon ameta knights, destroyed, tmrd waltzs upon a few rsd, destroyed, tmrd coems upon MK, destroyed. When we pk we basically own the wildy, 1 tiem have we met problems. we killed a rsd guy and then 50+ rsd's logged on (rsd was scouting)

so hwo come top 10 clans of ures only have 8?? If u cant count, how can u even give order?

and why is excer even on the lsit? excer is crud.. we have had soem ppl join tmrd that were thiniign of excer, and then note they have nobody and they hear all the facts abotu excer....

if anythign

di-rsd (top 2 undoubtably)

'the'

Jags

Gladz

Bk these last 4 are all mixed in there somewhere)

Zf

tmrd-trwf (were pretty equal

Excer corr

Lk

Md might be somewhere in here.. no one knows till teh split or emrge again.

Argue if u wish this is just my opinion from my experience..

Tmrd has yet to encounter a planned corruption trip, and all planend excer trips we stumble upon haev basically allready been destroyed by the alliance.. we once in a whiel get a few that logged off and log onto us :P

Guest CoRrUpTeD

MD will make it's way back up the rank's. MK will follow then fall to lack of leadership. Corruption will continue to grow. All other clan's continue on there current schedual, Except maybe DI. I'd say there is a chance of it falling aswell. RSD will stay strong.

Hopefully TRWF and TRMD will get higher :P

Corruption is already higher due to the fusing (+20 active members is a raise thingy)

GA will not excist anymore afther the summer, MK will prouve if it is able to keep going (start is good, now just the rest ;) )

Maybe a huge massive allied war against Corruption if they keep badmounting everyone :?

Well i havnt seen to much talk about lk on here lk is usally there helping the allience crash Exer events and MD events but lately LK and Gladz have had some problems mainly our members killing each other TDL keep thinking that they won that fight last night but it came out about neatural they should have one because they had alot more higher levels there then we did but they didnt DI and RSD will fight this summer thats a given TWRF and LK will be crashing each others pk trips if i have my way :twisted:

Also corruption will probably contunie to grow they will probably have a rewar with ZF and this time ZF will come out on top and BK will trash corruption if they have a war corruption is taking to big of bites and they cant chew it all x hitpointz i suggest u shut your mouth and phunk umm p ko is also in lk so when u chased him he might have accually been there to help out as for The allience they will keep kicking GA wagon untill they fall to one clan right now GA consists of 2 clans Corruption and Exer

and anarchy making it into the top 10 i just about died from laughing anarchy is about as strong as that rising phoniex clan lol which everyone in the clan is under 80 combat

wait wait wait.. lets clear something up... Corruption didnt not intiate any trash talking.. i get on the boards and see all the filth from tmrd and zf and bk about corruption.. im just defending and have been defending my corruption throughout every post.. you can even goback and look.. its me vs like 4 or 5 people bad mouthing corruption...

and huj05 get real we are in the top 10 clans.. who has tmrd fought worth noting.. when u said you "waltzed on people.. you said a few rsd..wdf?? that means you had a clear advantage.. and your full of it if you think tmrd is above excer and corr.. if excer is crud.. why dont yall war 1 v 1.. you wont have to worry aobut us crashing.. just make sure you dont bring "friends".. and if you notice when i was giving my top 10 i said nobody else matters.. cuz they wont make an impact.. that included your clan.. i wont talk about twrh.. cuz havent heard much from them lately.. nor seen them pking or waring.. so they must be up to something.. :twisted: but once again.. Corruption is not bad mouthing.. i understand we or allies have done some things that not all of you like.. but we are just trying to be respected as all of you..

and to the di guy who said something about luring outta the axe house.. i said something about it.. and got flamed on the boards.. half the people that do it said they dont care what yal lthihnk.. and if your dumb enough to fall for it.. more fune for them.. so i cant argue wit that.. just dont agree wit it..

if at all possible can all the Corr bashing stop.. because the reasoning behind it is really contridicting and silly.

upbro, your a fool. anarchy owns your clan anyday, if we ran you over in 5 minutes. you had to go and merge with FEAR clan to even start to match us. you crash us? more of 'the' alliance crashing us, you have to get them to crash us by lieing and saying were exer and corruption. if you have your way, lk will be dead in a matter of minutes.

wait wait wait.. lets clear something up... Corruption didnt not intiate any trash talking.. i get on the boards and see all the filth from tmrd and zf and bk about corruption.. im just defending and have been defending my corruption throughout every post.. you can even goback and look.. its me vs like 4 or 5 people bad mouthing corruption...

and huj05 get real we are in the top 10 clans.. who has tmrd fought worth noting.. when u said you "waltzed on people.. you said a few rsd..wdf?? that means you had a clear advantage.. and your full of it if you think tmrd is above excer and corr.. if excer is crud.. why dont yall war 1 v 1.. you wont have to worry aobut us crashing.. just make sure you dont bring "friends".. and if you notice when i was giving my top 10 i said nobody else matters.. cuz they wont make an impact.. that included your clan.. i wont talk about twrh.. cuz havent heard much from them lately.. nor seen them pking or waring.. so they must be up to something.. :twisted: but once again.. Corruption is not bad mouthing.. i understand we or allies have done some things that not all of you like.. but we are just trying to be respected as all of you..

and to the di guy who said something about luring outta the axe house.. i said something about it.. and got flamed on the boards.. half the people that do it said they dont care what yal lthihnk.. and if your dumb enough to fall for it.. more fune for them.. so i cant argue wit that.. just dont agree wit it..

if at all possible can all the Corr bashing stop.. because the reasoning behind it is really contridicting and silly.

your a fool too, this post wasnt the beginning of clans. corruption bad mouthing goes back a long way. secondly, its trwf, not whatever the * you said. thirdly, we have warred corruption before, gladz crashed it and killed you, so it was declared a draw. thirdly, if your trying to be respected, why dont you start by shuting up?