What clans will make an impact this summer?

UltraSmasher

all you people that "hate" corruption need to learn to no tgo into wilderness.. if you can't handle dying then don't go lol, it's seriously sad when youc ome on here wonderful person and whing about how we kill you people.

This is too funny coming from a clan that has an average hp lvl of 76. Most of you are new low lvl players :P with a exp total under 20 mil. Really I can see no way that you all can say these things without people laughing their butts off. :lol:

umm...no offense ei, but that's not terribly bad... :? I think clan jaguar has similar stats, we're just twice as big.

Umm... yeah :P Sancho Jags have an average hp of 79 if rounded it is 80. Maybe if the Jrs are included it would be 75- 76 :P

xhitpointzx! Who is this clown? Does he play the same game we do? We are all talking about rs :P Which game are you talking about?

lol ei unless you had a couple of hours in which you had nothing to do we're proabably both using rough estimates, and in that light the difference between 75hp and 79-80 hp is quite small.

Sancho, an average of 5 hp over 150 members is small? :P Okkkkk dude. I wish I had gonne to your school. I wouldn't have had to work so hard in my statistics courses. :P Btw, a good leader will always know his clans abilities, strengths and weaknesses. These stats were taken a month ago with the addition of more members and people raising, this is probably at the very least one or two higher. No estimates were used :P

Btw, I look for TMRD to step out into the limelight and become a force. They have great leadership and great members.

1) Haven't taken statistics yet :P

2)we aren't taking into consideration how many members Corruption has, just their hp aver...aww screw it. You win ei.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya i noticed IHC recently is comign up there. I think they will make an impact (never even ran into them in wild save 1-2 members that are friends of one of tmrd's) But i believe they are up with trwf and tmrd to make an impact..

Guest Chronic24
Well i havnt seen to much talk about lk on here lk is usally there helping the allience crash Exer events and MD events but lately LK and Gladz have had some problems mainly our members killing each other TDL keep thinking that they won that fight last night but it came out about neatural they should have one because they had alot more higher levels there then we did but they didnt DI and RSD will fight this summer thats a given TWRF and LK will be crashing each others pk trips if i have my way :twisted:

Also corruption will probably contunie to grow they will probably have a rewar with ZF and this time ZF will come out on top and BK will trash corruption if they have a war corruption is taking to big of bites and they cant chew it all x hitpointz i suggest u shut your mouth and phunk umm p ko is also in lk so when u chased him he might have accually been there to help out as for The allience they will keep kicking GA wagon untill they fall to one clan right now GA consists of 2 clans Corruption and Exer

and anarchy making it into the top 10 i just about died from laughing anarchy is about as strong as that rising phoniex clan lol which everyone in the clan is under 80 combat

what are u talking about Anarchy would massacre lk anyday of the week just like today when u noobs showed up when we were at are mini war with rsd

2lk.PNG

look at lk run 123 u die died in less than a minute

umm...lk's not running, in fact i think that's unusually organized...most clans when outnumbered 2 to one would either run or at least end up getting dispersed...but apparently LK stuck together...thanks for showing that pic :D

chronic, did you get picture of 123 im dead's death? *hopes you say yes*

kenshin 123 you die loves that picture of you defeated Kenshin2790 since he killed u

oh yeah, he must be very proud of killing me while im afk. he must be the best pker in the world. he owns me, but has declined about 10 dm challenges. wait, why does that make him own me? :roll:

chronic, did you get picture of 123 im dead's death? *hopes you say yes*

kenshin 123 you die loves that picture of you defeated Kenshin2790 since he killed u

upbrother i have to say if your gonna be a leader of a sucessful clan you must learn to grow up stop being upn00b catman killed you o woopdeedooo it dont matter who killed who now does it?

C.o.D. will be rated top 10 in war clan's by the end of summer

That's if enough people join, despite your reputation and it doesn't get the same fate as WD or MD.

MK should fall shortly

98% likely not to happen. Remember Raimus isn't 'leading' this clan by himself. It's run by a council. So even if one person decides to drop out, the clan will still be running. Plus, everyone's nice and reasonably mature. I don't think it's going to fall :wink: . We might lose a few members to other clans such as RSD, but we'll make up what we lost.

Some of the middle sized clan's mite step up a bit

I'd agree with that, I think TRWF is going to rise in power, they seem like a reasonable clan with solid leadership and members.

For the most part, I think things will stay the same and few, if any clans are going to make a sudden impact. 'THE' Alliance will be there as usual along with RSD/DI doing their own thing, and the other clans gaining members or declining slowly.

/Blizz

It'll be on some ppl's top ten lists just like your last clans did, but just like your last clans you'll lead them into the ground because you don't learn from your mistakes. Want proof that you don't? You keep creating accounts on tip.it and getting them banned a few hours after.

I've lead top clan's time and time again. By this time i'd figure you'd people would get it.

you think MD failed cause of me then you need to get a reality check and relieze that raimus left it.

even if what you say is true nacho, me "running" a clan into the ground is better then you, not "running" a clan period. So please revert back to jagz boards where maybe somebody think's you make sense.

C.o.D has been a great clan each time it has restarted. I simply don't always have time to keep playing runescape because i have a life outside of pixels. Sometimes sports and school and just getting tired of playing make's me quit runescape and the clan so.

in conclusion, all you haters out there... We'll soon be killing you in the wilderness so start TRAINING and GET R' DONE

I've lead top clan's time and time again. By this time i'd figure you'd people would get it.

you think MD failed cause of me then you need to get a reality check and relieze that raimus left it.

even if what you say is true nacho, me "running" a clan into the ground is better then you, not "running" a clan period. So please revert back to jagz boards where maybe somebody think's you make sense.

C.o.D has been a great clan each time it has restarted. I simply don't always have time to keep playing runescape because i have a life outside of pixels. Sometimes sports and school and just getting tired of playing make's me quit runescape and the clan so.

in conclusion, all you haters out there... We'll soon be killing you in the wilderness so start TRAINING and GET R' DONE

Believe it or not losing about 30-40% of your members is not a mortal wound...MD could have still survived.

Actually XDX, I did colead a clan at one point :P It was never very powerful, but it WAS really big while I was in it.

Ah yes, XDX, the unnamed masses all agree with you, that I make no sense :roll:

If CoD was so great how come it folds like a few months in every time?

ROFL you have a life outside of RS xdx...that's a crackup :lol: this from the guy who writes raps about how he hates gladz....

(MD MD MD MD MD MD MD MD)

Sorry XDX but by now I don't think your pathetic excuses of clans will be killing anyone ;) I think by now ppl know better.

Believe it or not losing about 30-40% of your members is not a mortal wound...MD could have still survived.

Actually XDX, I did colead a clan at one point :P It was never very powerful, but it WAS really big while I was in it.

Ah yes, XDX, the unnamed masses all agree with you, that I make no sense :roll:

If CoD was so great how come it folds like a few months in every time?

ROFL you have a life outside of RS xdx...that's a crackup :lol: this from the guy who writes raps about how he hates gladz....

(MD MD MD MD MD MD MD MD)

Sorry XDX but by now I don't think your pathetic excuses of clans will be killing anyone ;) I think by now ppl know better.

See your so narrow minded that you don't see things so close to your eye's. My soundclick is for songs about anything, just w/e im thinking. I'm allowed to make songs about anything i choose and you trying to immitate me really doesn't do anything, except make you look rather odd. If you'd like to try and do better i'd like to see it nacho. Stick to playing runescape all day.