What clans will make an impact this summer?

UltraSmasher

lmao whatever you say littleman.. we wont shut up for nobody.. if thats how u think we will get respect then F*ck your respect..

and you say you defend corruption. your not defending anything, that little flame at the end wasn't necessary. littleman, hmm.. yah... all you can do is flame? why dont you try to contradict some of my points instead? your making p ko look good with your talk

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When corruption plans to crash TMRD and LK events, and then get horribly owned, i think it shows where corruption stands.. WHen 4 new member sin tmrd wer elookign at clans, they began to look at excer, then turned around..

I agree 1/2 of the bad talk abotu corruption is because of your past allys ect. But the other half is because corruption thinks they are so big and special...

I gues su may eb higher, didnt knwo botu the addition of 20+ people..

liek was stated earlier, Corruption is biting alot more than they can chew. ALOT its nto worth it to destroy your teeth like that :P

WHy wont tmrd declare war? Tmrd has never declared a war.. Ever. tmrd doesnt do that, we are a friendship based clan, we work together to gian lvls and friends, it jsut so happens that when our pkign trip meets up with pkign trips from other clans, we usually win.. Ya we had an advantage over rsd.. so.. THe only reason any clan wins any war is because they have an advantage. Mroe numbers higher lvls more allys something :P

Excer recently had a spy on our boards, noted that we were really good because they suddenly wanted an alliance. What other reason would excer want an alliance?

When corruption plans to crash TMRD and LK events, and then get horribly owned, i think it shows where corruption stands.. WHen 4 new member sin tmrd wer elookign at clans, they began to look at excer, then turned around..

I agree 1/2 of the bad talk abotu corruption is because of your past allys ect. But the other half is because corruption thinks they are so big and special...

I gues su may eb higher, didnt knwo botu the addition of 20+ people..

liek was stated earlier, Corruption is biting alot more than they can chew. ALOT its nto worth it to destroy your teeth like that :P

WHy wont tmrd declare war? Tmrd has never declared a war.. Ever. tmrd doesnt do that, we are a friendship based clan, we work together to gian lvls and friends, it jsut so happens that when our pkign trip meets up with pkign trips from other clans, we usually win.. Ya we had an advantage over rsd.. so.. THe only reason any clan wins any war is because they have an advantage. Mroe numbers higher lvls more allys something :P

Excer recently had a spy on our boards, noted that we were really good because they suddenly wanted an alliance. What other reason would excer want an alliance?

no offense to you or anything, but jsut because corr is dumb, dont mean they was weak. they were still very strong before there merge, stronger then both trwf or tmrd. they may be pathetic noobs, but noobs can be strong too.

*noted huj05*

kenshin.. what points did you make.. you brought up a draw.. where someone came in on ur side and defeated us.. the second statement my bad.. got the letters mixed up... not all corruption bad mouths.. and besides.. if you cant take a lil trash talking..grow up and just be mad..

Hopefully TRWF and TRMD will get higher :P

Corruption is already higher due to the fusing (+20 active members is a raise thingy)

GA will not excist anymore afther the summer, MK will prouve if it is able to keep going (start is good, now just the rest ;) )

Maybe a huge massive allied war against Corruption if they keep badmounting everyone :?

o we are bad mouthing? look every fkin day we get these racists from other clans posting on our forums....

weeee.png

Ya ure right, noobs in numbers can own :P

lol but ya i wouldnt want a war tmrd vs corruption.. DOnt knwo whowoudl win or loose, but it would end up in one bloody bralw and regardless of asking, 1-2 oter clans wil come to crash regardless.

Corruption is already higher due to the fusing (+20 active members is a raise thingy)

GA will not excist anymore afther the summer, MK will prouve if it is able to keep going (start is good, now just the rest ;) )

Maybe a huge massive allied war against Corruption if they keep badmounting everyone :?

o we are bad mouthing? look every fkin day we get these racists from other clans posting on our forums....

weeee.png

Talking of racists.

Then explain me why the [bleep] pure knights are telling lame and racists jokes about french people to one of my friends and some other [cabbage].

MD will make it's way back up the rank's. MK will follow then fall to lack of leadership. Corruption will continue to grow. All other clan's continue on there current schedual, Except maybe DI. I'd say there is a chance of it falling aswell. RSD will stay strong.

I disagree, I think that Raimus is a more solid leader than XDX ever was. I think MK will take the spot of the former MD and xdx and co. will fall from the limelight.

I think when DI first started we ALL expected it to fall. Well it hasn't yet. And I doubt it will in the forseeable future.

MD will make it's way back up the rank's. MK will follow then fall to lack of leadership. Corruption will continue to grow. All other clan's continue on there current schedual, Except maybe DI. I'd say there is a chance of it falling aswell. RSD will stay strong.

wat do you base ur views on?

RS Name: o Johnno o

Previously Ultrasmasher

Ok when MD imploded, here's what happened to the members:

-Some went and created MK

-Some went with XDX and joined corruption

-A handful joined TRWF

-a few went back to try and salvage MD

-And a couple went to restart GH.

:? I seriously doubt the resurrected MD will be able to muster enough manpower to return to its former height, especially without raimus.

weeee.png

Oooo that's a dutch ip i'm gonna find out who that is.

if you don't even know what TMRD stands for how are you in a position to say it will remain a nobody :P

The problem is clans made up of lower levels have never risen to real power and proberbly won't.

Especially in rs2 where clans are this competative if you make too many enemies you'l end up like exer/corr.

Your gonna get all your pk trips jumped wich isn't excactly good for your clan.

we dont bring allies to all our wars...we only brought excer to the zf war.. and we just became allies with excer not to long ago...

we dont bring allies to all our wars...we only brought excer to the zf war.. and we just became allies with excer not to long ago...

:wink:

Corruption could never, even after 100 mergers, defeat zf 1v1.

if you don't even know what TMRD stands for how are you in a position to say it will remain a nobody :P

The problem is clans made up of lower levels have never risen to real power and proberbly won't.

Especially in rs2 where clans are this competative if you make too many enemies you'l end up like exer/corr.

Your gonna get all your pk trips jumped wich isn't excactly good for your clan.

cept the requiremetns for tmrd are 70+ combat, oru average lvl on pk trips is well in teh 85+ range with several 100+ members and a few memebrs with 99 str....

The Mighty Red Dragons

The reason why we arent famous, we don't go off and declare war..

We just sit and buld friendship and trust. Id loan anythign of mine to anyone in my clan (sae 1-2 new memebrs i havent met yet) and they will all return it. Our pk trips grow larger every single day. As it is we get 3 new requests for joining a day.

rofl i didnt realize i had his ip in the pic :shock: ....oh well...The way i see it is theres 5 different groups of clans:

group1: rsd

group2: DI

group3: the alliance supporters

group4:anti the alliance

group5:other

and basicly since corr is anti the alliance and doesnt have many fellow clans who are anti the alliance, are hated :roll:

hehe tmrd is # 3 then :P lol....

we support the alliance as much as possible :P

Ya if corr wasnt alone.. they would pose a threat... but its like corr and a dead clan or 2...

all you people that "hate" corruption need to learn to no tgo into wilderness.. if you can't handle dying then don't go lol, it's seriously sad when youc ome on here [bleep]ing and whing about how we kill you people.

all you people that "hate" corruption need to learn to no tgo into wilderness.. if you can't handle dying then don't go lol, it's seriously sad when youc ome on here wonderful person and whing about how we kill you people.
\

4 days in a row individual alliance memeber pk trips destroyed corruptions pk trips, corruption died ran or logged, corruption did not kill one single alliance member, so what in god's name are you talking about.

Guest Bibbleboy
all you people that "hate" corruption need to learn to no tgo into wilderness.. if you can't handle dying then don't go lol, it's seriously sad when youc ome on here wonderful person and whing about how we kill you people.

keep up lurign me to multi ill get you 1 time. nice to see you logging when your on your own...