What clans will make an impact this summer?

UltraSmasher

BK Sdfu your clan is lucky to be in the top 20, we see how inactive and how many low lvl 70s are in your clan, you have what 150 forum users? and allies being a good 60% of that. BK if we wanted to crush you, youd be dead, its funny you think your a challenge to corruption. :wink:

You wanna try kid? bring it on ill be waiting for you and laughing when i run your members to edge or three hit them to lumb like i did yesterday, the corruption noobs who did show in rune ran with full food like pansies. Your clan is full of a bunch of pathetic bsers who only stick around when the odds are in their favour.

How about you stick your mind on making your own clan decent rather then thinking you know everything about others. You think your clans stronger then mine (wrong) so you think you have the right to talk down to me (wrong again) hitpointz, you are nothing to me i just wanna make that known your like the stinky lint [cabbage] that gathers in my naval. We laid off you guys cause md merged and xdx asked us do, being the top ppl we are we decided to give you a chance.

Ill cya in wild :) (and yes thats a promise)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some stuff that some people said.

RSD vs DI will be the most noticed clan thing all summer.

Who is BK?

GA is pathetic

What's EOG? A new special type of eggo waffle?

MK will get stronger.

Corruption will stay tards.

Exer will continue to bring disgrace to the word "clan"

An RSD - DI war will be a big thing this summer, I agree, but it will do absolutely nothing, that's also a fact. If DI loses, are they going to lose their allies? Are they going to be dismantled? No. If RSD loses, are they going to be dismantled? No, and they have no allies to lose. It will be a big war, but the only thing that will come out of it is who gets the number one spot rather than having "1+2: DI and RSD tied" on top clan lists.

BK is the Blacknights, I'm surprised that you didn't know that. Maybe you just don't pay attention to clans or something.

I agree that GA is pathetic, and I don't see why they continue calling themselves that. After all, how do you have an alliance with only 2 clans? That's just being allies.

EOG is some noob clan, Empire of Guthix I believe, that declared war on the Gladz because "Their war history sucked". They even cited examples of their own noobishness in that they said they had about 5 people showing up to pk trips.

I think that MK will get stronger as well, although just like it always has in the past, it will die for some reason or another. Face it: everyone in MD said that their clan would last, but look what happened.

I agree with you on the last two.

Ok if it was up to me I would of declared war on BK already but it isnt :roll:. you backed off us? you mean you backed off with your tails between your legs? Your lame you think your a good leader? Look how sad bk is. Your also pretty sad spying on corruption with darkchicken.

L2pullout.png

hitz , sancho's never gonna come to reason that bk is weak

Well they're not nescessarily the strongest, but they certainly merit more credit than hitz gives them.

Why are we even arguing about whether or not BK is a powerful clan?

Ok if it was up to me I would of declared war on BK already but it isnt :roll:. you backed off us? you mean you backed off with your tails between your legs? Your lame you think your a good leader? Look how sad bk is. Your also pretty sad spying on corruption with darkchicken.

haha shows how ignorant you really are kid

IM NOT A LEADER YOU IDIOT

We stopped attacking md because xdx asked us to, dont believe me? let me quote

TO "THE ALLIANCE", AS YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW MD HAS PRETTY MUCH SPLIT. RAIMUS LEFT FOR MK AND I STAY WITH MD. WE ARE GOING TO NEED ALOT OF REBUILDING TO ENSURE THAT THE CLAN CAN SURVIVE. ALTHOUGH THIS IS HARD TO SAY, I AM ASKING FOR "THE ALLIANCE'S" COOPERATION. I'M ASKING THAT YOU DO NOT TRY TO JUMP OUR PK TRIP'S INTILL WE CAN ESABLISH OURSELVES AGAIN AS A CLAN. PLEASE SHOW AT LEAST SOME MERCY

TO A RIVAL. I'D LIKE TO KEEP COMPETING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE BUT I REALLY NEED SOME ROOM TO PICK UP THE PIECES HERE.

XDX

a plea from one of your council to stop us from attacking, we havent fleed from anything your ignorant :roll:

You all spy on us, xdx has spies in jagz and gladz, again the golden alliance proves how hypocritical they are, your pathetic kid.

I'm getting kinda sick of this. Who gives a rat's blankity-blank whether or not Korupshun 0wnz0rz teh BlakNytes? Not even relevent to the the topic, and no offense to either hitpointz or phunk but I think we could all be doing something more constructive.

Well personally i think TMRD is gonna be getting our name out there alot more. I mean almsot every day we have a pk with 15+ members. We own everyone we see. Very rarely do we run into a more powerful team. We just rock ! Hopefully we will be getting up closer into the top 10 clans.. Id say wer ein teh top 13 atm...

Well personally i think TMRD is gonna be getting our name out there alot more. I mean almsot every day we have a pk with 15+ members. We own everyone we see. Very rarely do we run into a more powerful team. We just rock ! Hopefully we will be getting up closer into the top 10 clans.. Id say wer ein teh top 13 atm...

ya and that clan too, isnt that wit small jian and them??

HAHAHAHAHA

corruption just died in a matter of seconds at the hands of bk

hashahahahah shut down hitpointz you tard hahahah

hitpointz logged or ran, wouldnt die along side his clanmates

rofl

also, corruption leaders sporting blue capes to eascape the onslaught.

rofl

p ko was seen walking in blue capes, i recognised the name he ran and logged.lmao

ya and that clan too, isnt that wit small jian and them??

lol not too small anymore. sportin 100+ members and 30+ ppl for planned events. 15+ for random events. and u,,. small jian?? isnt that meta knights. (btw we stumpeld upon tehm today pkign and wiped them out)

no tlk or whatever fought lk they all went to like lvl 24 wild for some reason to finish there war off (duno why)

bk stayed up and fought the corruption who came to crash the war.

no tlk or whatever fought lk they all went to like lvl 24 wild for some reason to finish there war off (duno why)

bk stayed up and fought the corruption who came to crash the war.

:o that would be zeus,hitz,beatensword,and artem art?

no there was alot more, i killed one at rocks, stoney or something

and heaps at greaters, yellow capes everywhere :)

stoney20006 somethings tdl...........only corr there were the ones i mentione.....well and me.......

he was in yellow cape tlk are purple

heaps of yellow capes were there, they were cor i rekognised names.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: you mother! hes not corr ):( he killed some 46 mage with a yellow cape at mossies and took the cape.

he was in yellow cape tlk are purple

heaps of yellow capes were there, they were cor i rekognised names.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: you mother! hes not corr ):( he killed some 46 mage with a yellow cape at mossies and took the cape.

well then i was mistaken on that part, but there were alot of dead corruption at greaters :P. Just sayin is all, xhitpointz was going on about how much corruption own bk, corruption was out pking, bk has a quick muster and kill the corruption members in seconds.

Also, leave my mother out of this, and i'll leave this out of your mother *points to computer tower*