What clans will make an impact this summer?

UltraSmasher

all you people that "hate" corruption need to learn to no tgo into wilderness.. if you can't handle dying then don't go lol, it's seriously sad when youc ome on here wonderful person and whing about how we kill you people.

This is too funny coming from a clan that has an average hp lvl of 76. Most of you are new low lvl players :P with a exp total under 20 mil. Really I can see no way that you all can say these things without people laughing their butts off. :lol:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all you people that "hate" corruption need to learn to no tgo into wilderness.. if you can't handle dying then don't go lol, it's seriously sad when youc ome on here wonderful person and whing about how we kill you people.
\

4 days in a row individual alliance memeber pk trips destroyed corruptions pk trips, corruption died ran or logged, corruption did not kill one single alliance member, so what in god's name are you talking about.

Your get dumber every single day. First off on thoes little mini "wars" we had a max of 8 people if we had are normal 25 person pk trip you would of been no problem :roll:

L2pullout.png

hehe tmrd is # 3 then :P lol....

we support the alliance as much as possible :P

Ya if corr wasnt alone.. they would pose a threat... but its like corr and a dead clan or 2...

You support it so you can hide behind it. :roll:

L2pullout.png

\

4 days in a row individual alliance memeber pk trips destroyed corruptions pk trips, corruption died ran or logged, corruption did not kill one single alliance member, so what in god's name are you talking about.

Your get dumber every single day. First off on thoes little mini "wars" we had a max of 8 people if we had are normal 25 person pk trip you would of been no problem :roll:

hahahahahah

ours was just a little muster, we would have more numbers also, stop hiding behind the fact that it wasnt planned, you got beat and you got beat bad, excuses just make you look lame :roll:

This is too funny coming from a clan that has an average hp lvl of 76. Most of you are new low lvl players :P with a exp total under 20 mil. Really I can see no way that you all can say these things without people laughing their butts off. :lol:

umm...no offense ei, but that's not terribly bad... :? I think clan jaguar has similar stats, we're just twice as big.

Ya if corr wasnt alone.. they would pose a threat... but its like corr and a dead clan or 2...

'

no we supprot the alliacne because the alliance is the onyl group of clans that doesnt backstab and hack people..

TMRD has never really gotten help from "the alliance" from our alyls jagurs yes.. We have helped teh allaince too.. so dont talk botu stuff u dont know...

Why woudl TMRD hide behind anyoen when tmrd doesnt declare wars????

lol...

Actually huj is right from what I can remember TMRD doesn't really get much, if any, help from The Alliance, but they help The Alliance out all the time. They were in both of our wars with turnouts between 15-30 ppl

'

no we supprot the alliacne because the alliance is the onyl group of clans that doesnt backstab and hack people..

TMRD has never really gotten help from "the alliance" from our alyls jagurs yes.. We have helped teh allaince too.. so dont talk botu stuff u dont know...

Why woudl TMRD hide behind anyoen when tmrd doesnt declare wars????

lol...

you really seem to know what ur talking about dont you? lmfao

so i guess ur saying tmrd is a clan full of hackers and ur so far into that.. u need to go get a role model.. the alliance.. of all role models.. to help you. considerin it is the aliancew making all the accusations without any solid inch of proof behind them?

stockz what the bloody hell are you talking about? :? TMRD does not in anyway even condone hacking; back in october 2003 when they heard that slayeroftime, leader of a clan allied to them, had hacked someone, TMRD deleted him right away.

ya im confused as to waht u think yoru even talking about??

Every single TMRD member who ahs been foudn to be hackign or autoing is immediately banend no questiosn asked. Jsut ask johnnyluv if you see him (he still sits on rsc because he cant auto on rs2) TMRD never condones hacking or cheating AT ALL!!!!!

wow... who are you and how far into your rectum is your head?

BK Sdfu your clan is lucky to be in the top 20, we see how inactive and how many low lvl 70s are in your clan

first of all i do think BK's position is well-deserved.

second of all, we are active as hell, if you declared a war with us i would most definitely say yes (not sure about other leaders)

third of all i first joined BK when I was 15 and I was lvl 82, and this was 3 years ago, I'm now 18 years old, my combat is 115 and when i compare BK to the other clans I've been in (The Unforgiven, RSD), there is nowhere else i'd go, BK is like home to me.

last of all have a little respect for the other clans other than your own.

BK Warlord in 2002

BK Council in 2003

BK Leader from May 2004 to November 2005

now I am just a bum :)

<>

i think BK will get stronger without a doubt 8)

haha myst owned u big time cabbage

lmao make another character to support your post , eh..

Actually, sherlock, BK Ownz You is a different person. I've personally talked to him in the game before. So stfu.

67th member to join Tip.it

99 Attack

99 Strength

99 Defense

99 Hitpoints

99 Mage

99 Range

99 Summoning

99 Slayer

99 Prayer

i think BK will get stronger without a doubt 8)

haha myst owned u big time cabbage

lmao make another character to support your post , eh..

Actually, sherlock, BK Ownz You is a different person. I've personally talked to him in the game before. So please be quiet.

thats so pathetic huis rs name is BK OWNZ YOU and you nkow whats its quite true!

crown4gy.png

hahaha "Your get dumber every single day" roflmao look at ur english and tell me whos dumb now

umm...no offense ei, but that's not terribly bad... :? I think clan jaguar has similar stats, we're just twice as big.

Umm... yeah :P Sancho Jags have an average hp of 79 if rounded it is 80. Maybe if the Jrs are included it would be 75- 76 :P

xhitpointzx! Who is this clown? Does he play the same game we do? We are all talking about rs :P Which game are you talking about?

Umm... yeah :P Sancho Jags have an average hp of 79 if rounded it is 80. Maybe if the Jrs are included it would be 75- 76 :P

xhitpointzx! Who is this clown? Does he play the same game we do? We are all talking about rs :P Which game are you talking about?

lol ei unless you had a couple of hours in which you had nothing to do we're proabably both using rough estimates, and in that light the difference between 75hp and 79-80 hp is quite small.

Ya. IHC is going to be one of those smaller clans that rises to a greater power (see the top 10 clans post) They basically have appeared out of no where and are pretty strong :P

Unlike most of the other newer clans ( I jsut heard abotu u recently so u might be old) they arent a branch of of an old clan, or a rebirth of an old one liek MK or MD

lol ei unless you had a couple of hours in which you had nothing to do we're proabably both using rough estimates, and in that light the difference between 75hp and 79-80 hp is quite small.

Sancho, an average of 5 hp over 150 members is small? :P Okkkkk dude. I wish I had gonne to your school. I wouldn't have had to work so hard in my statistics courses. :P Btw, a good leader will always know his clans abilities, strengths and weaknesses. These stats were taken a month ago with the addition of more members and people raising, this is probably at the very least one or two higher. No estimates were used :P

Btw, I look for TMRD to step out into the limelight and become a force. They have great leadership and great members.