when cabbages attack....got pic

XG_5000

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...a mod as a part of the ooc.....

but is he the official leader?

how is it possible that after many years (i think 2 or 4 lol) of starting this ooc clan, the real leader was lost in the crowd of the recruited and now the strongest might call themselves the clan leader when really a lv 3 account named "iamdaoocleadr" is the real leader...

maybe....just maybe...lol

:XD:

Blackbane started the cult :) And the Pmods i know of in OOC is me, allie, sledge and lulu.

There's Tim and Sir Evans now

Isnt there Ashmad too?

that makes 8 Pmods :)

Anyway :

Cabbage owns you. 'Nuff said.

And Allmonkey...

how is it possible that after many years (i think 2 or 4 lol) of starting this ooc clan, the real leader was lost in the crowd of the recruited and now the strongest might call themselves the clan leader when really a lv 3 account named "iamdaoocleadr" is the real leader...

Blackbane started the cult :) And the Pmods i know of in OOC is me, allie, sledge and lulu.

Isnt there Ashmad too?

Anyway :

And Allmonkey...

Can't forget Lordjake..

OoC Overseer

137jq9.gif Eet mor kabbig! 137jq9.gif

holy gerbil!

thats the most quotes i have ever seen in my 1 months of being here lol

i wonder if the quotes will get bigger and bigger....

come on ppl lets make a quote qorld record lol....about the mods...

maybe theres new recruits that r mods.

creeper%205000.gif

creeper%205000.gif

i never heard about the ooc till now...

that ooc sounds like a clan...

if every clan has a leader and this clan has been going on for a long time, then who is the official leader of the ooc!?!?

Blackbane is the leader as of now.

I have picked some cabbage, but am not in the OoC yet. Hopefully someday.

To all those in this topic, as I see there are many of you new to the forums here.

I am the founder of the cult known as the Order of Cabbage. But I am not it's leader.

Everyone who is officially inducted in a Order of Cabbage Ceremony are co leaders of the Order. We all make decisions togeather as who is worthy of the cabbage, and who is not YET. Many people wish to be acolytes, and some wai as long as half a year! But in the end, it is all about the fun we have through cabbage, and of course, picking the darn things!

We are a cult dedicated to cabbage, helping out new players to the game, and bringing a positive, fun loving attitude to the Runescape world.

Kah..... bah...... danm! Whats the third one again?

To all those in this topic, as I see there are many of you new to the forums here.

I am the founder of the cult known as the Order of Cabbage. But I am not it's leader.

Everyone who is officially inducted in a Order of Cabbage Ceremony are co leaders of the Order. We all make decisions togeather as who is worthy of the cabbage, and who is not YET. Many people wish to be acolytes, and some wai as long as half a year! But in the end, it is all about the fun we have through cabbage, and of course, picking the darn things!

We are a cult dedicated to cabbage, helping out new players to the game, and bringing a positive, fun loving attitude to the Runescape world.

All of ur cabbage can burn...

THE EVIL APPLE OF DOOM REIGNS SUPREME...

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

That's a really nice bomb... When did it happen? I hope it wasn't just now.... I won't like the idea of me missing a bomb... :uhh:

It seems many many people have questions about the OoC, and the best way to find out is to pm someone who seems to be related to it, or try to find the forum themselves andread the Green Book of Knowledge. ::'

Live, love, eat!

i've done that before, i bet you didn't even drop 100 cabbages, it is just a cheapshot of my friends idea. she's got 1200+ total cabbages u probably just read my message earlier and then decided to try it.

OOC have like 1.2 million cabbages.

That post is really nooby!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D:

i've done that before, i bet you didn't even drop 100 cabbages, it is just a cheapshot of my friends idea. she's got 1200+ total cabbages u probably just read my message earlier and then decided to try it.

OOC have like 1.2 million cabbages.

That post is really nooby!

1.65mil is closer actually. And I don't think Misterxman would let us use his party hat. ::'

Live, love, eat!

Isnt there Ashmad too?

Anyway :

And Allmonkey...

Can't forget Lordjake..

wait wait wait....

since when have we had that many pmods around us?! i could only count 5 :XD:

oh wait...tim and evan got it too...

but anyways, congradulations. you have witnessed a cabbage bomb! hang around world 7, and you may be caught in even more! :ohnoes:

Isnt there Ashmad too?

Anyway :

And Allmonkey...

Can't forget Lordjake..

wait wait wait....

since when have we had that many pmods around us?! i could only count 5 :XD:

oh wait...tim and evan got it too...

but anyways, congradulations. you have witnessed a cabbage bomb! hang around world 7, and you may be caught in even more! :ohnoes:

Biggy, I dunno about you, but we haven't had a bomb in a while. Hmmm.... Perhaps we should take advatage of the next opportunity..... :twisted:

Live, love, eat!