Whats ure most embarrasing RuneScape moment?

Bon

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After losing my tutorial gear and 30, count em, 30 gold that I got from goblins (must have fought like, 2 goblins, but it seemed like a ton. I got a lot of runes too) to a filthy lurer, who convinced me that his friend who 'lived' in the wilderness (didn't even know what that was) would give me a sword, I tried to bargain with him for my stuff back.

I was such a newb, i thought scammers gave stuff back. LOL!

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

All the times I got scammed...

and when thinking back it's pretty stupid the times I died from scorpions in chasm lol and well.. all the other times I died...

and the 1 time I got hacked and lost santa and mask set :(

and not really embarrassing but still sad... the chance I had to buy so many disks of returning for 10 gp each lol

An embarrasing thing was when i was lvl 10 and i was killin dwarves in

the mine. I killed one this guy said u want a steel scim?

I said yes and he led me to this king scorpian.

The funny thing was that the king scorpian killed him first then a regular

scorpian killed me :lol:

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

hmmmm....lottas choices:

i was running around in my brand new full rune in varrock wild w/ no food...mage team blew me out. i almost quit that day.

got my arse kicked by a cow then coming back and seeing my stuff was so worthless no one took it

got lured into getting the zammy wines cuz he said they sell for 1k each...they sure did but they also cost my life.

spent 5 minutes trying to figure how to equip goblin mail...

was killing drac at lvl 49 when some lvl 34 pure walked in and did it faster than me

Guest Armagedon46disabled

hmmm i dont really have an ebarrasing moment, its a game, but if i had to pick one maybe it was when i went to drop a junk item and dropped my drag med

Back when I was a level 3, fresh off Tutty Island, I bent down to pick up some pocket change and my pants ripped right in the middle of Lumbridge. Then I immediately ran (the best I could) into Bob's to see if he had any extra pair of pants. Luckily, he did, and I had my original pants sewed back up by one of the women...

It was SO embarassing! I'm sure 20 people saw me! :oops: :x :wall:

im confused?

mine has to be i almost scammed someone because i accidentley offerd the wrong amount of money

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

Back when I was a level 3, fresh off Tutty Island, I bent down to pick up some pocket change and my pants ripped right in the middle of Lumbridge. Then I immediately ran (the best I could) into Bob's to see if he had any extra pair of pants. Luckily, he did, and I had my original pants sewed back up by one of the women...

It was SO embarassing! I'm sure 20 people saw me! :oops: :x :wall:

im confused?

mine has to be i almost scammed someone because i accidentley offerd the wrong amount of money

I'm confused that you're confused... :-s

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

this lvl 3 girl asked me (lvl 65 at the time) "will u be my bf?' i said no cus her name was loverova$$ or sumthin like that. so i ran away and i got to dwarven mines aboveground then i see this person and i say "lol this chick lvl 3 wanted to be my gf". it turns out that person was loverova$$

when i was lvl like 20s i was in verrock sowers looking for the key for demon slayer i found my self in the spider place with alot of my stuff and runes so i had to get help. my friend had to rescue me. lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was so embersing!!!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

when i was lvl like 20s i was in verrock sowers looking for the key for demon slayer i found my self in the spider place with alot of my stuff and runes so i had to get help. my friend had to rescue me. lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was so embersing!!!

Haahaa, I didn't have any friends back then. I didn't know about that list until something like lvl 40. Yeah, I didn't pay attention in the tutorial :P

When i got lost in the varrock sewers, I just bothered other people until they showed me :thumbsup:

As a f2p, I spent days trying to buy coloured boots. Then I finally realised it was members only. :oops:

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

When I was a noob, I saw this guy advertising to add him on msn in the bank. He said you could get free items and money. I talked to him on msn and he eventually got my password out of me. Thanks to password recovery, I got my account back, but most of my stuff was gone. It was only chump change compared to what I have now, but it was a devastating blow at the time.

Hylian_Hero9.png

When I was a noob, I saw this guy advertising to add him on msn in the bank. He said you could get free items and money. I talked to him on msn and he eventually got my password out of me. Thanks to password recovery, I got my account back, but most of my stuff was gone. It was only chump change compared to what I have now, but it was a devastating blow at the time.

Same scenario here, except he gave me his yahoo email + password and wanted me to open a pic and see it. So I said hey why not, but not on the cpu I play RS on. I went on my sucky one and it was a keylogger.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Same scenario here, except he gave me his yahoo email + password and wanted me to open a pic and see it. So I said hey why not, but not on the cpu I play RS on. I went on my sucky one and it was a keylogger.

Wow, good job avoiding that one. I would have fallen prey to that easily.

Hylian_Hero9.png