EXCELLENT IDEA FOR PLAYER HOUSES-- MUST READ

Smurfs

If jagex somehow got a hold of this idea, i'm sure it would be a go. Most people like the game room in burthrope, well why not be able to have your own gaming tables at your player house? It would be a huge attraction and would definitely make player houses a lot more exciting for people. I mean, think about the games that currently exist for the game rooms in player houses. Hoop/stick is bogus, archery and dart boards require your own materials, attack stone is kinda redundant, the treasure hunt is a good idea, and hangman is ok. But, think about adding connect 4, reversi, squares, and checkers to that. Heck, it doesn't even have to be in the game room, because you can only build one game room in a house, which would mean only one table, which would be bad. But if somehow, they could add that in where multiple tables could be made, it would be the greatest idea for player houses yet. Agree or disagree?

If I get enough support, I may consider trying to contact jagex with this idea.

I agree. The Current games are absolute rubbish. I'm highly considering wiping them from my house.

It's a pity houses can't offer many great things, considering it costs so much to level. I know the gilded alter, portal rooms, infinite glory etc are all good, but it's really not completly worth it.

There needs to be a big change in construction to actually make the money you spend on it, count for something.

This idea is a good start, I like it :D

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

though this is a good idea, it completly destroys the use of the games room...which would terminate the games necklace... -.-

yes, however the only real reason ppl use the necklace is to get to the warriors guild, because you rarely see anyone in the games room regardless of what world you are on.

though this is a good idea, it completly destroys the use of the games room...which would terminate the games necklace... -.-

I'm goign to have to agree with you...

Some serious change needs to be made to the games room first (stake, anyone?) before this should happen.

Other then that, the games room is all 1 on 1, where the other games are multi-people games.

So this should most definitly require another room to make.

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I'm goign to have to agree with you...

Some serious change needs to be made to the games room first (stake, anyone?) before this should happen.

Other then that, the games room is all 1 on 1, where the other games are multi-people games.

So this should most definitly require another room to make.

I second that!

and: the games neclace could be a "burthorpe/slayer neclace" I like it's teleports!!! Nice for Troll assignments, or access to the warrior guid. As mentioned, the games room is deserted anywhere anytime. Why not incorporate it in POH's since it's mostly friends that play the games anyway.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

it would be nice to have a game you couldnt have more fun with by taking out the board at your own house and playing it with your friends....

Where it was strictly runescape y'know? Original

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P