New Monster?

Scoringsam21

You know that we have regular elves but now i think that there should be drow elves...their skin is black and should have lavender eyes...f2p also...

level:75

HP:81

possible drops:mith dagger/sword

havent gotten to far on idea but thats it so far...

why would this be f2p? and wat is the purpose...i'd comment about the drop but u haven't gone very far as u said and will still work on it. Elves are all p2p. Still confused on its purpose tho... :?

Well apparently someone's been reading the Legend of Drizzt books recently. Drizzt, and "Drow" in general is copyright Wizards of the Coast. Besides, I play RuneScape for RuneScape, not R.A Salvatore's (Very good) work.

By the way, Drow don't have lavender eyes. They generally have red eyes due to them seeing in the infa-red spectrum. Drizzt's violet eyes are just unique.

Oh, and "Drow" is from Dungeons & Dragons, which is what those books are about in the first place.

I say no.

blackmbnaval,Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

Mc%20Comix%20Yo.gif

You know that we have regular elves but now i think that there should be drow elves...their skin is black and should have lavender eyes...f2p also...

If you are gonna suggest something please dont say f2p update. F2P has had more than its fair share of updates this year. You get what you pay for which is nothing.

Other than that i think a new race of elves would be cool.

inferno_char.png

It would be so that he could have something to train on for when he has evolved past hill giants. I hate when ppl say F2P ppl get what they pay for cuz you wont see someone as an F2P saying it. They just dont wanna pay for a game thats not half as good as WOW like computer geeks (like me i suppose). Anyway, dont make it an elf cuz your on the east side of the world and elves are on the far west. There are no elves outside of isafdar and this just wouldnt make sense.

runscapecv2.png

The rune merching business is dead. R.I.P

If you are gonna suggest something please dont say f2p update. F2P has had more than its fair share of updates this year. You get what you pay for which is nothing.

Other than that i think a new race of elves would be cool.

:roll: That's like saying you don't deserve life because you don't pay for it...(Okay, it's a bad example....). Anyways, this is pretty much a high-ish level monster for F2P. Where exactly would these elves be?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Everyone of course has to fall back on the DROW being Dark Elves! Why doesn't anyone point out characters such as Dalamar the Dark? Why does everyone focus the sterotype that a Dark Elf must be purple/black/blue skinned, white hair, and lives beneath ground?

In Dragonlance, a Dark elf was simply an elf that was kicked out of the main elven civilizations and could never, EVER, come back. I'd like to see some disjected Elf Wizard heading up the Dark Wizard tower and working along side the evil person involved in the Plague Series.

By the way, Drow don't have lavender eyes. They generally have red eyes due to them seeing in the infa-red spectrum.

This makes no sense: To be able to see into the infra-red spectrum, one would require GREEN eyes, since those would absorb all red light.

ON TOPIC: I would like some original new beast (like choas elemental), not some copies thing from whatever fantasy book/saga/epic. RS=RS, not WoW, LOTR or whatever!

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

By the way, Drow don't have lavender eyes. They generally have red eyes due to them seeing in the infa-red spectrum.

This makes no sense: To be able to see into the infra-red spectrum, one would require GREEN eyes, since those would absorb all red light.

ON TOPIC: I would like some original new beast (like choas elemental), not some copies thing from whatever fantasy book/saga/epic. RS=RS, not WoW, LOTR or whatever!

Drow can't see in the IR spectrum. They got rid of that in 3rd edition. Now they can only see monochrome outlines in total darkness.

Anyway, this would infringe copyright law and would add a whole new dimension of lame to Runescape. It's not like we need more games with multiple types of elves. It seems that for every possible terrain and natural feature, you'll have some idiot make a subspecies of elf.

"Oh, these are the Wood Elves, Moon Elves and Wild Elves, who get these abilities, and these are the Two Inches Below Sea Level Elves, who get these new abilities..."

Well apparently someone's been reading the Legend of Drizzt books recently. Drizzt, and "Drow" in general is copyright Wizards of the Coast. Besides, I play RuneScape for RuneScape, not R.A Salvatore's (Very good) work.

By the way, Drow don't have lavender eyes. They generally have red eyes due to them seeing in the infa-red spectrum. Drizzt's violet eyes are just unique.

Oh, and "Drow" is from Dungeons & Dragons, which is what those books are about in the first place.

I say no.

I met a few a month or so ago, darn things made me sleep with poisoned arrows 8-)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve