Masors 3yr Anniversary 75mil Drop party: Sept30th 3pm EST

unholyarmyof1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for information about joining please pm me, as i am not sure on this forums rules on posting links in topics.

Responding to something in one of the posts, Masors is not a mining company, we do not have quotas and do not mass sell ores/bars. We are a clan that holds many mining and smithing related events aimed to raise the mining and smithing of our members, and many non mine/smith events amined at either having pure fun or raising other stats.

eg snowball fights, mith wars, addy wars, burn down varock (today, you may well see us) and a million other events run by our leaders and our members alike.

:shock: :o I will so try to come... Can anyone help me to invert the time to GMT? I'm abit rusty on my maths... Thanks! And if me and my buddies can make it, it'll be the best party eva! I'm so glad I checked this out today... :D :mrgreen:

cloud.jpg

egg3.PNG

Wow and this is just the 3rd! I wonder what the 5th will be like =P~ and the 10th =P~ =P~ =P~ and, if there is a 100th anniversary =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Wow and this is just the 3rd! I wonder what the 5th will be like =P~ and the 10th =P~ =P~ =P~ and, if there is a 100th anniversary =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

This is our 3rd anniversary, but our 6th party, we hold them once every 6 months, so we have had a lot of practice :D

as for the timezone issues, i will get some American masors to come in and field those questions. I am from the UK myself

2 Things:

a) I want to come to this event very much, but Im always bad at figuring what time it is in my area. I live in Toledo, Ohio, can anyone help me and tell me what time the party would be on my end? :)

B) I have the stats to join the clan, and I would like to give it a try. Is there a clan website or anything? How do I find out more information about it, and how do I join?

Thanks, and Happy Anniversity! :P

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."