Griefer's Easy, No Drop-Trading Pure Starter--Updated!!

-griefer-

!Griefer's Pker Type Guide!

Well the whole point to this guide is to hopefully clear up some of those topics in Graveyard Discussion such as "0mg! Help me on my pure!" What should I do next?!" Also to help you choose and make the pker you want. :wink:

This is not all of the pking types yes I know. I'm just doing the popular ones. I've not had many of these pures but used logic in making up there stats. Yes, some of them may be wrong so if so PLEASE inform me as this would be a huge waste of time if it was all misleading. Thanks! ::'

Maul Pure:

This is a very interesting pure. Not the best in my opinion but fun to experiment with. If used right it is a great pker nonehtless.

Att-50

Str-85

Ranged-85

Hits-85?

Magic-82 (Ice Blitz)

Prayer-34

Tactic: Use rune scimmy and get them to about 1/3 health, then pull out Maul and hope for good specs.

P2p Tank Ranger:

Def-70

Range-85+

Pray(optional)-26 for 10% range increase or 45 for 15% range increase.

Tactic: Put on range prayer increase then just get them low on health then use magic shortbow spec. And hope that your high def holds up.

P2p Tank Mage:

Def-70-80

Magic-70/82/85/94

70 for Ice Burst, 82 for Ice Blitz, 85 for Tb if you like modern mage pking better, 94 for Ice Barrage.

Tactic: Ahrims if you can afford it, otherwise I recommend mystic robes. Basically just mage them then run and keep doing this. If using modern mage Tb them first, Entangle, Charge, Start casting Saradomin Strike(preferred). Keep entangling and running and maging as much as needed.

P2p Tank Hybrid:

The other two tanks are pretty pointless as they only have one attack style.

Def-75

Magic-82/94

Ranged-85+

Pray(optional): 45 for 15% range increase, but 52 is preferred.

Tactic: Freeze them with Ancients then run and range. Simple.

P2p 1 Def Pure:

Strength-90+

Attack-60/70 60 for dragon, and 70 for whip

Ranged-90+

Magic-82/94

Def-1(obviously)

Pray-34/52 (34 for 15% strength and attack increase, but getting 52 is HIGHLY recommended as you get smite for pking those whips, :P and protection prayers for those dang pjers. <.<)

Tactic: Hmm, well it depends on what attack style you use or if you use a mix of attack styles while pking. It's up to you.

F2p 1 Def Pure:

Strength-90+

Attack-40

Ranged-90+

Magic-60/70 (60 for Fire Blast or 70 for more hp)

Def- 1(obviously)

Pray-34/45 If your a ranger then get 45 for 15% range increase. If all you do is melee then stay at 34.

Tactic: Same as above on the P2p 1 Def Pure.

F2p Black Pure:

Strength-85+

Magic-60/70

Ranged-85+

Attack-40

Def-10

Pray-1

Tactic-^^ Same as above ^^

F2p Steel Pure:

Strength-85+

Magic-60/70

Ranged-85+

Attack-40

Def-5

Pray-1

Tactic- ^^ Same ^^

F2p Mage Pure:

This pure is for the people who dont want to take them time to make a full out hybrid pure. This is used mainly because it owns everyone F2p clear up to Cb lvl 40.

Attack-1

Strength-1

Def-1

Ranged-1

Magic-60

Pray-1

Tactic: I'm sure you know how to work a mage. :|

I didn't list the HP lvls because that is really up to you. It depends mainly on how you train your mage. If you alch/tele/curse or if you use missile spells. As missile spells give you HP and alching/teleporting/cursing doesn't give you any HP.

Getting Your Pure Started:

Well what good a pure with no money(no drop-trading!) :wall: Well as you probably already knew, most people get it from merchanting as do I. But what good is merchanting when you have 25 gp? Here are the ways I got my pure started. Remember they worked for ME so don't flame when you think there horrible ideas.

-Head to chickens by Lumby and collect anywhere from 1k-10k feathers. (I personally collected until 5k then sold for 50k.)

-Now buy yourself a better sword(depending on att lvl)/arrows/runes.

-After that you should be a higher lvl so I recommend cows by Crafting Guild

-Collect there hides and sell them 130-150gp ea

-I collected 1k of these for 100k

-Now with 100k+ under your belt you should be able to start your merchanting career.

-I merchanted bronze arrows BUT there prices have dropped. So I suggest this method.

-Buy chaos(top price=112 gp) and deaths(top price=225gp). Then go to World 1 Varrock West Bank. Sell Chaos 140 ea and Deaths 170-180 ea. It's a surefire way to get decent money fast.

-I got to 1M by doing that.(you can do it farther)

-Well those are the things that worked for ME, so don't flame on if they dont work for you. :wink:

Training Hint:

If your melee and hate training with iron/steel swords then I suggest you doing Vampire Slayer first thing. I had 24 range when I did it. Once you've completed it you should have 20 Att. Straight to mithril.

Training Spots: These are for rangers and melee.

Cb lvl 3-15

-Chickens by Lumby

Cb lvl 15-35

-Cows near Crafting Guild

Cb lvl 35-50+

-I've used Security Stronghold monsters and I'm a lvl 65 atm. I used lvl 27 minotaurs from 35-50.(good iron arrows drop)

Training Spots: Magic

1-55

-Fire Strike at Hobgoblins

55-99

-Alching, Cammy teleport, Cursing, Fire Strike. Any will work.

Little Tips While Pking:

-I don't suggest Bind as 5 seconds is barely enough. By the time your done casting it, they can already move.

-Solo Pking at Green Drags and Edgy are the best money-makers as you won't get piled as if in Varrock Wildy. Pjers are still a problem so watch out for them!

-More tips to come. Can't think of anymore atm. It's 5:30 in the morning. :shock: All "tip" ideas are welcome.

My first guide so please not too hard of criticism. :oops:

All helpful criticism, comment, things that need to be fixed ARE appreciated. =P~

Thanks to everyone who appreciates my guide and finds it helpful. :mrgreen:

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

We aren't here to facilitate topics on how to get drunk without side-effects.

^^Haha^^

well that explains the pures........ maybe the pure guide?

I made this because alot of people don't know what stats to get. There are already lots of guides on where to train and this isn't a "pure guide" it's a pker type guide. :?

Lol...and since nobody seems to really like it just let this topic die I guess. :(

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

^^Haha^^

What kind of PKer are you? And you might want to correct the title because you spelled "Types" incorrectly. :?
Who cares that he spelled types wrong, don't flame him :evil:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

What kind of PKer are you? And you might want to correct the title because you spelled "Types" incorrectly. :?
Who cares that he spelled types wrong, don't flame him :evil:

hmm, thanks godofjoy. Why did you even post pink? Just to say that I typed something wrong and ask me what kind of pker I am? :-s

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

^^Haha^^

I made this because alot of people don't know what stats to get. There are already lots of guides on where to train and this isn't a "pure guide" it's a pker type guide. :?

Lol...and since nobody seems to really like it just let this topic die I guess. :(

But all those pker types you posted are pures... That need to be trained to those stats from the beginning... I mean no one that starts runescape for the first time leaves their defence at 1. There are people who pk even when they aren't pure. LIke flat 99's :3>

Uula.png

Alright well I updated it some. Still need some more ideas as it's not very in-depth yet. Need some pking "tips" suggestions. Just tell me something alot of people have a question about in the wildy and I will put it in my guide IF I have the answer. :uhh:

Thanks again for people who post your ideas and who have already posted. :D

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

^^Haha^^

Nice improvements on the guide, though it's pretty much what they all say. But cursing on rs could get you banned you know :shame:

Oh, and:

-Buy chaos(top price=112 gp) and deaths(top price=225gp). Then go to World 1 Varrock West Bank. Sell Chaos 140 ea and Deaths 170-180 ea.

Why sell for 45-55 gp lower than you buy for? :-k \'

Uula.png

Nice improvements on the guide, though it's pretty much what they all say. But cursing on rs could get you banned you know :shame:

Oh, and:

-Buy chaos(top price=112 gp) and deaths(top price=225gp). Then go to World 1 Varrock West Bank. Sell Chaos 140 ea and Deaths 170-180 ea.

Why sell for 45-55 gp lower than you buy for? :-k \'

Lol sorry I meant 270-280 ea...you knew that. ::' And yes I know that is what they all say that is why I didn't have all the extra in the first place. Because they all have that. I wanted it to be just pker types, but by popular demand I added more and still no one likes it...so wasted effort on my part. :roll:

rssiggeh1gw7.jpg

^^Haha^^

u forgot some tips like air runing in world 16 good cash 4 pkers starting

and good pking spots like the hill giants in 17 wildy above varock

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

• 3 months later...

Well some things to help your guide:

- Add training spots.

- How to get money for equipment. (air running/merchanting)

- Prices of weapons/armour.

- What kind of armor/weapon to bring on PK.

- What inventory bring on PK/training.

- PKing tips.

- Since you have a pure guide they also work for dueling? :-k

- Pictures, will definately help.

- You could copy your whole guide and put it in Microsoft Word spell check.

A great guide jsut lacks some information, keep trying! Don't forget pictures because most people will close the page if they see no pictures :?

Oh yea, stats are too high i mean 90 strenght and range? that would take ages, try making stats a little less,

Bye.

Also i forgot, change your fonts, you know. Look at my guide- http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=538884 it got most of that stuff fonts you know, and people like it read the comments, it's popular.

My friend made a good pure: 1 def/at/str/pray 85 mage and 65 range, works very well don't know if it fits any categories.

And add more information into training spots, one sentence doesn't do it, look at other guides pictures, everything. + those spots aren't very good to train on.

HA! I loved the guide. This guide make me want ot make my pure skiller into a pure or a tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Good guide, just one thing... There's another combo for a maul pure... the most used one being the rune scim but a much better one... and maybe a little harder to get but much much better, would be this one used by few, which totally pwns btw :wink:

ATTACK: 5 (for steel, makes it easier to train)

STRENGTH: 60 (with steel its a long hard task but is possible and proven)

DEFENSE: 1 (yes, this sounds crazy already, I know, but it works)

RANGE: 70

PRAYER: 1

HP: ?

Tactic: Range the nubcake until he's low on hp and then pull out an obby maul for a crushing blow. (obby because no 50 attack is needed :wink: )

Anyways, just trying to help broaden your guide. Other than that, good job on the first guide. =D>

iii_p00p_iii.png

^click my stats to see my bloggeh!^

Iii_p00p_iii-Str1der_pure.gif