~ Gangsterprt2 ~ 700M+ Pks / Stakes ~ UPDATED NEW BH KILLS !

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t what lame guy takes a easter egg and 7m cash to wildy?!?! :shock: :? :wall: #-o :anxious:

great kills ::' :P

That guy i lured :D

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

• 2 weeks later...
That easter kill was BS for sure. First of all, it was the only picture you hided the spoken text. And secont, what would a guy with easter do around there :s.

Lol, ur seriously dum

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

• 2 weeks later...

Nice kills. you must be a good pker. Although i really hate the fact that you lure. If people bring whips, etc in wild looking for a fight they are taking the risk. They know they have a chance of losing the items. However people who just want too sell could be devastated. I was when i lost 2.4 mil to lurur. Never fully recovered. :(

Just remember there IS a person behind the pixels. :thumbsup:

Whos fault is it, that they brining thay much stuff in wild.. ?? Not mine :notalk: :notalk:

its like saying to u, go to Iraq , and then some 1 kills u, whos fault is it urs, because u went. not the person who killed u

ok I wasn't offended at all untill I saw this, one of my friends was killed in the war are you saying it is HIS FAULT that he was killed? go die.

Nice kills. you must be a good pker. Although i really hate the fact that you lure. If people bring whips, etc in wild looking for a fight they are taking the risk. They know they have a chance of losing the items. However people who just want too sell could be devastated. I was when i lost 2.4 mil to lurur. Never fully recovered. :(

Whos fault is it, that they brining thay much stuff in wild.. ?? Not mine :notalk: :notalk:

its like saying to u, go to Iraq , and then some 1 kills u, whos fault is it urs, because u went. not the person who killed u

ok I wasn't offended at all untill I saw this, one of my friends was killed in the war are you saying it is HIS FAULT that he was killed? go die.

Your going to war

Your either gonna die or stay alive

Man seriously think before u post

-----------------------

Alex i thought u quit rs :shock:

----------

Death good to see u back to rs :D

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

Your going to war

Your either gonna die or stay alive

Man seriously think before u post

-----------------------

Alex i thought u quit rs :shock:

----------

Death good to see u back to rs :D

you should think before saying something that can piss people off, are you saying my friend is stupid for not expecting to die? I hope when you die people will simply say:"oh ya he just asked for it."

I suggest you think twice about making up your examples.

• 3 weeks later...
u do know that having law rune could also mean hes tbing? lol

not always teleing :roll:

gj on the kils tho \' =D> :thumbsup:

ur a smart one people do often teebee in edge wearing full rune during a fight using only a law rune good thinking im sure he brought it to teebee :roll:

gif3637smallxx3.gif4skillsrm7.png

Whip PKs: 11

Dragon Drops: 9 - Whip Drops: 20

• 3 weeks later...