Getting a better farming lvl IM 25

Michael_Allen

1. you could raise up all your other skills and do the tears of guthix minigame..

2.do a quest where you get a lamp and use to raise your farming

why do you want to raise your farming its boring..

Farming is a good skill at higher levels, and a requirement for quests. And it's only boring if you stand around waiting for your plants to grow :XD: .

Just grow the best things you can. If you can grow and tree or fruit trees, buy those seeds and grow them. They're good experience.

Tears of Guthix and Quests (like previously mentioned) are also a great way to get exp.

icecube7.jpeg

Trees are a good way to level farming then. I dont want to stand around farming, so vegetables are a no no.

Even with vegetables you could just leave them there, if you use supercompost. They have a good chance of surviving and dying isn't that bad :XD: .

icecube7.jpeg

I'm farming myself atm, only 22 farming. I use a fairly quick way to give me access to 7 farming plots without having to walk too far. Plant your vegies in the 2 draynor allotments, plant a flower in the middle of the allotment, and plant a herb seed in the herb patch.

Then run along the east border of draynor mansion until you see the agility shortcut icon. Step over the stones, then run to the Champs guild. Plant a bush seed there, bushes are fairly good xp. Then run to Varrock castle and plant your tree there, then run that circuit, checking health and normally alching is a good way to pass the time.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

Go to all 4 allotment areas, and plant the best possible things you can. Do something else for about 2 hours, go back and pick it all. At your level you will probably get like 5 levels each time. It'll take a few days.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Farming is easy, and can make good money.

To lvl up fast, just plant what trees you can. Bushes are also reasonable xp.

Other than this just plant every single seed you have, starting with the highest. Plant flowers to protect and use supercompost all the time. You can buy pinapples from ship traders in catherby. Plant ranarrs in herb patches. Buy the ranarr seeds 20k each and sell ranarrs for profit. My farming round used to be catherby, ecto to canafis, glory to draynor, tele ardy, then do hops patches by tele watchtower, tele lumby, tele cammy. Bank at any banks on the way. You can drop any crops, theyre mostly useless really. Just keep replanting. I have 55 farming now, and I've barely planted trees, just a few willows and apples. I only farm ranarr now to save a bit of time, and I used all my seeds so I need to thieve.

After a few rounds it becomes routine, I can do my herb round running before I run out of energy, thats how fast it is. You could farm 4 allotment/flower/herb patches, 3 hops patches (not entrana) 3 bush patches (not etceteria) and 4 tree patches, and you only need to go around every hour or hour and a half, and once every 2 rounds for the trees. Lvls will fly past. You could be lvl 40 in a day just logging on every hour to plant stuff.

Anyway, hope you understood that. If you don't have any seeds, steal some from master farmers, or ask for free potato seeds :mrgreen:

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

I can't be bothered actually checking what you can do at level 25, but anyway. If you want a cheap way, and I think the best way to do it, do allotment. All allotment besides strawberry can be done with a 0% chance of dying, if you put the right stuff in the flower patch. For example, if you're going to grow watermelons, put in nasturtiums. Once they're grown, your watermelons have a 0% chance of dying, As long as you keep that flowers in there. If you're doing sweetcorn, put in a scarecrow, etc. Always use supercompost. Always use magic secateurs when harvesting. With the combination of both, you get tonnes more items from allotment + herb.

Anyway, my suggestion = Grow the highest level allotments you can, along with the flower that goes with it, in each patch. [Ardougne, Catherby, Falador, and Port Phas.] You can do herbs as well if you want. They're pathetic exp, but good enough if you want to do herblore.

Cool.