Odd... but seemingly true.

RPGoof

Every trip of fishing I've made since I got back on runescape, I recieve a gem in some way. The random events must be giving out gems more often, because I either get one from a random (I get one every trip too) or I pick one up. So I work on crafting same time as fishing. But recently, I've been getting emeralds instead of sapphires... and today I picked up a ruby. :o

worldmapsig.png

newscape300x50qz7.gif

rssig.png(40 crafting, 40 range)

It depends on where you are fishing, like the mining guild, some palces give you a lot more randoms than others. But still... kinda lucky you are, i usually get 1 random every 2-3 runs when im mining in the guild.

vivi.jpg

Which FF Character Are You?

"The only tyrant i accept in this world is the still voice within." - Mahatma Gandhi

newscapere4.gif

It cant be, because I havent gotten a single random event in five days, and some of those days I was killing lessers in Crandor.

Fishing (which is what the topic is talking about) has nothing to do with killing Lessers on Crandor...

Anyway, you could possibly be a "random event magnet," or just really lucky. :-k

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Jag probably thinks you're an autoer :-w but true, i get a lot more random events during fishing than wcing and mining.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Continual skilling results in more randoms i think. I got around 10 mysterious old men in yesterday and the day before. I cut 500 yews in that timeframe.

aur0n_ranger

It's because Jagex is trying to find out all the people that are auto fishing.

If you've watched all the autoers I've watched while woodcutting you would see most autoers get around randoms with ease

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

It depends on where you are fishing, like the mining guild.quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

What The....

Errmm, Are You Sure You Can Fish Rocks?

Returned 10/03/2010 after a two year break.

Filly_Suck.png

It depends on where you are fishing, like the mining guild, some palces give you a lot more randoms than others. But still... kinda lucky you are, i usually get 1 random every 2-3 runs when im mining in the guild.

What kind of fish do you catch in the mining guild? :wall:

35b9enp.jpg

What kind of fish do you catch in the mining guild? :wall:

:shock: New UpDaTe?! :o \'

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif