Argh! New update blows?! Get skins!

Blipo

All right, all right, everyone hates change, at least with the interface. Well, I myself like the whole of the new update (besides running and the change of colour in the stats page). So, I think it'd be cool if JAGeX implemented... SKINS! Raa!

Along with Change your Password, Visit the Forums, and Your Message Centre, there could be a Layout page! In here you could change your layout to Classic, Old, or New.

New: What we have now.

Old: What we had just before now; Combat level in the Combat menu, QP in the Quests menu, and prayer and stats in that funky layout.

Classic: The original layout. QP, Combat, and Experience all in that little bottom menu, Prayer back to the way it was, and any skills and prayers that don't fit accessed with a scroll... thing.

Love me. : D

Edit: I've posted this on the official forums, jus cuz I'm not entirely sure my lil Customer Support message will accomplish anything. Quick Find Code: 24-25-534-31694619

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

Ooh, certainly, a good option to calm all those ranters without making Jagex fool of themselves by removing what they put >>

It would be more work for the graphic designers but worth it totally.

I support, but I deserve the right not to love you :notalk:

diosesgif11vg.gif

Pkmario

Porygon 64

Black Charlizard

That is a genius idea, I try never to rat but I dislike almost everything in the new update. The only thing i like is that you see your character close up.

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov

Classic skin FTW!!!! :lol: i :3> the old way of seeing my total level and skill exp :(

I say its time for some stat resets... who's with me!

Stat reset? :uhh: Noooooooo! *Grabs levels and hugs them* MIIINE! MIIINE! :ohnoes:

mmmm...... lol :p

Woow, Jagex made a typo, let's hate them now.

All right, I've posted it on the official forums, jus cuz I'm not entirely sure my lil Customer Support message will accomplish anything. Quick Find Code: 24-25-534-31694619

What bout the f2pers? =O

26,974th person to get 85 mining on September 20th, 2008

Try Ferion, it only takes a few minutes per day; you can play it while mining.

All right, I've posted it on the official forums, jus cuz I'm not entirely sure my lil Customer Support message will accomplish anything. Quick Find Code: 24-25-534-31694619

What bout the f2pers? =O

Erm. Support it by looking at it.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png