Zombie monkey greegree, Gorilla greegree, ninja monkey greeg

Lode

How do you get those greegrees?

Is it possible to solo the gorilla?

Thanks!

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Thanks!

You kill whatever type of monkey you want a greegree for, grab its bones, buy a monkey talisman from the runeseller in Ape Atoll, and then take them to the guy who made the greegree that you used while doing the Monkey Madness quest.

I'm not sure about soloing the giant gorilla, I only made a ninja monkey greegree so that I can use the agility course (no bank space left for anything that isn't practical).

elle2nq7.jpg

You need al 4 types of greegrees for the Recipe for disaster quest, that's what I need them for (including the gorilla one)

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

Yes, you can solo the gorilla. Make sure you have your prayers on as you are standing right in front of an altar anways. Take the hardest hitting weapon you have as you will need to KO him (he will heal when hes under 20 hp or so). I used a whip as i didnt have dharoks at the time when i did RFD.

For the ninja monkey i found that if you attack the ones on the agility course the other archers wont all jump on you.

LordFan21.pngHilordfan.jpgZ0mg look im so kool even mods tok to me.

You need al 4 types of greegrees for the Recipe for disaster quest, that's what I need them for (including the gorilla one)

arnt there 10+ kinds?

and you can kill a gorilla easy with a dragon hally special or 2...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

arnt there 10+ kinds?

and you can kill a gorilla easy with a dragon hally special or 2...

Let's see:

Karamja

Zombie (Big and little?)

Ranger

Ninja

Temple

Guard

What else was there?

icecube7.jpeg

To get the greegrees needed for Recipe for Disaster, I was planning on doing the following:

Range the ninja monkey near the jail (complete).

Use Iban Blast on one of the gorillas in the temple.

Kill any old zombie monkey in the ape atoll dungeon.

The one that worries me is the gorilla. My combat isn't all that high so I thought a good spell would do the trick, does that seem like a good plan? (protect melee on at all times of course)

elle2nq7.jpg

Thanks!

You kill whatever type of monkey you want a greegree for, grab its bones, buy a monkey talisman from the runeseller in Ape Atoll, and then take them to the guy who made the greegree that you used while doing the Monkey Madness quest.

I'm not sure about soloing the giant gorilla, I only made a ninja monkey greegree so that I can use the agility course (no bank space left for anything that isn't practical).

Can't you do the course with the other types of greegrees?
sig5235ro7.jpg