The great TIF costume party...come if you dare!

fearspudgod

• 2 weeks later...
hmm i dont think i can make it since i have to buy candys to the trick-or-traters irl, im positive my moms not gonna let me be on the comp at that time, sorry though...good luck to all the participators

you trick or treat on the 30th!?

legends2.jpg

hmm i dont think i can make it since i have to buy candys to the trick-or-traters irl, im positive my moms not gonna let me be on the comp at that time, sorry though...good luck to all the participators

He said he has to buy the candy, but that doesn't make sense because a trip to the store for just candy can't take more then like 30 minutes.. (if the store is 10 minutes away, and there is probably a convinient store/pharmacy/supermarket somewhere within 10 minutes of you)

redbullsigortiz.jpg

He said he has to buy the candy, but that doesn't make sense because a trip to the store for just candy can't take more then like 30 minutes.. (if the store is 10 minutes away, and there is probably a convinient store/pharmacy/supermarket somewhere within 10 minutes of you)

wrong, my market doesnt open for 24 hours and its much longer then 10 mins :roll: ...and the event stats around the night...and since im gonna be at the store for the night. no time for computer :lol:

I doubt I'll be able to make this since I have class that evening. What time would it be central time? I'm terrible at time zones. I can make it after 9PM central. How long is this expected to go on?

Sorry, this just sounds like a really fun idea. Fineally a use for the zombie clothes I got from the rare event. :mrgreen:

Himedaph.gif

I'm in, i just gotta think of something to wear...

and to Coandca5 go your avatar! GO COHEED!!! (sorry bout that)

Peace out!

sigprt1vu3.png

dragonxz8.png

toadrv1.png

Anybody wanna sell me a discount whip?

50 barrows runs and still no drops, I'm thinking it doesn't like me... :(

oooo sounds fun, I might be able to russle up a costume by then or turn up in my cooking or fletching outfit or summin, I doubt I can go out and buy a halloween mask though :P But then again I might have a chance as they are 'sooooooooo last year' *flicks hair about* :lol:

Bdave.png