The up and coming skill capes update!!!

zombieed1

It might not even be for F2p seeing that they mention it at the same time as the members Wardrobe for Costumes in the Contruction skill :cry:

By the by, I love the Calvin & Hobbes Avatar Zombie Ed ::'

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I think this a very intressing article. Thank you for posting it. I really hoped there will be an update like this sometime in the future.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Actually, this was first suggested about a year and a half ago by a friend of mine named Darkarcher. :)

This has been a suggestion since before you or your friend heard of runescape.. I remember this on the OLD tip forums..

Plus I'm pretty sure

As well as all of your funky costumes, the POH addition will also be able to store one of our other releases this month... the awe inspiring ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅCapes of AchievementÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

My first ever guide - for advanced farmers (~50+)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=549364

Now With Pictures!! - let me know what you think

Picutres of the capes were all cool besides the crafters one, it was just to plain. Nice to see that the capes mean something and not just easy to get items. I would even suggest to make the capes even harder to get :twisted:

bacchanaliankq6.png

The weird thing is, when i was a member for a month, i made a post on the official forums about special capes/armour coverings for if u complete all the skills and quests, 1 for non-member and 1 for member. Unfortunately, the post died out.

But maybe Jagex saw it...

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg