A player held quest ;)

PhaperPlane

Hi all, and this is a player held quest! If this turns out to be a succes, I will continue it. So be nice and enjoy ^_^

(Note, most of it is still in planning stages! Thanks)

Title: Darkness Over Light Part I

Description: For many moons and sun rises, an anceint secret was locked away to stop wars from breaking out. Sadly, it has been released and now a secret war is taking place! The people who found this you ask? The White Knight 13th Rebel, an anceint force who were kind and honest, but sadly, they have become a deadly threat and want to share the dark secret about the white knights plans to the world. What has Sir Amik been up to? Why did the 13th Rebel leave? Does the Wise Old Man have to do with anything? Who knows..If the secret goes out, all will be lost and Darkness Over Light will follow in this tragic tale...

Requirements:

(More to be confirmed)

Wanted!

Underground Pass

Dragon Slayer

Skill Requirements:

(Yes, more to be confirmed)

42 Agility

Start Point:

Speak to Savador, White Knights Courtyard.

Other Important Information:

This quest may not have any reward, only access to the next chapter if things go well, if you miss out, too bad. Also, if you die, do not blame me or any other people who are taking part in this event. But it will be mostly be safe, hopefully. I will post up the parts later, but not just post your views and ways to make the quest requirements easier and don't say remove Underground Pass, otherwise it will make the quest alot less fun. Underground pass is quite difficult, I suggest that everyone reads the quest guide on what to rbing when going into it. The reason why you must have completed it is because it will save time for you getting to the point where we are. If things go well, in part 2, we will not be using the Underground Pass, want to know why? Then find out! I don't know when it will be released, it needs work. Thanks for reading! Post the views and suggestions! NOTE: This not a suggestion!

Characters:

NOTE: I will use RSN names so that people won't get confused on the day.

Savador

Male

A brave daring warrior with a gaint axe to prove so, used to be the leader of the 13th Rebel whilst they were on his side. For now, he just trains people and gives random advice. He thinks he will become leader of the White Knights.

Costume:

Eye Patch

Initate Plate and Legs

White Boots + Gloves (Not Mystic)

Sara Cape

Glory Ammy

Dharoks Great Axe

Dark Brown [bleep]y Hair

Zack

Male

The new leader of the 13th Rebel and has sworn revenge against the White Knights, he has a very mysterious past and which you will learn about as you progress. Although he is a Mage, he is smart, incredibly evil and has a really terrible laugh. Don't mess with him, his goons will come and get you!

Costume:

White Mystic (No Hat)

Zammy Staff/Iban Staff

Sara Book.

Zammy Cape

White [bleep]y Hair

Arrty

Male

An Ex Pirate Ex White Knight Ex Barman Ex Hitman and so on so fourth, has now rejoined the White Knights to help YOU, the hero, to help you stop Zack and his "Mates" from destorying a civilised world.

Costume:

Pirate hat

White Desert Boots

Obby Cape

Black D Hide

Karils Crossbow

Ghostspeak Ammy

Grey [bleep]y Hair

Played by Phaper Plane (I got the outfit already :) Tee hee)

???

Female

A mysterious person who dosen't like anyone to tell her name, she helps you in the first few stages in the quest and will appear in the next parts of the tale.

Costume:

Full Ahrims (Without staff prefered)

Eyes

Male

When Zack is busy Eyes are well, his eyes! Joined by his brother, Ears, they watch the White knights without being spotted. Geunis. They can't even be killed, watch out! They know Anceints and all!

Outfit:

Ghostly

Anceint Staff (If you don't have the staff, that's fine)

Played By: Sworddude198

Ears

Male

When Zack is busy Ears, are well, his ears! Joined by his brother, Eyes, they watch the White knights without being spotted. Geunis. They can't even be killed, watch out! They know Anceints and all!

Outfit:

Ghostly

Anceint Staff (If you don't have the staff, that's fine)

Played By: Kane Bfm1

More characters are coming soon! Join up now for a role with a picture of the character you want to be!

Update List:

Quest Draft Finished

Characters Update

Start Location

Future Updates:

Quest Preview(s)

Previews:

untitled1copyyq5.gif

untitled2copytx6.gif

untitled3copylj6.gif

NOTE: Due to the lack of responses, I am willing to change the quest entierly, it would be more fun and it would require a few people to help you with this quest, yes its a teamwork quest =) Please vote "Yes" for change or "No" for no change

Option 2:

Tides Of War Part I-The Rush Of Blood

Description:

War has broken out, people are left stranded, a Goverment gone currupt. it's all gone wrong. Join a rebel Soldier and help him re-claim their land and make peace, rain again. Move from land to land re-claim it in different groups and track out where the enemy is going to strike next, but remember, one mistake, can cost alot. Lock N' Load for War people! Cause it ain't a walk in the park!

Phaper_Plane.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments people! ^_^ I would also like to confirm that this event will not be on the same day as the TET Event. I have just finished the draft of the guide of it but it still needs some tweaks here and there. I also would like to say that the Underground Pass will only be used once so check out the guide to what to bring cause the Underground Pass isn't a walk in the park.

Phaper_Plane.png

I just dont understand how this will work, people will take the piss out of storyline bits and so on and people will just tell others what to do and please if your getting players to act as npcs i doubt they'll stand there all day... But yeah if this does work id be surprised but it is a good idea i have to admit, im just intrigued to see how it will work... :-s

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

can legends be a requirement?

No it can't, although it would be nice but I would see no way on how it would be used, Dragon Slayer is required for a small reason which you will see when the quest is done ;)

Something to do with Cranador.

How did you know?! *Shock*

I would also suggest you have a high agility level, more than 42 or bring an agility pot, for Underground pass, cause there are alot of obsticles. Just tested it today and I would suggest bringing some sharks if you think you will die easily. (I almost died with sharks, I admit it >.<)

Phaper_Plane.png

Sounds fun, but please save us the horror of going through the final maze of UP. I vowed not to do it again.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

WHAM! Update! With the latest concearn about doing the final stretch on Underground Pass, to make it easier for all of us. I am now going to limit how far you have to go. It will be at the Well where you destroy to the Crystals. Do not go Down it. That's how far you got to go, expect some people being spies for Zack as you venture through the Pass, beware, tred lightly and watch your back! In other news... I have already started work on Part 2. don't worry, No Underground Pass involved =)

Phaper_Plane.png