who plays maple story here or has played it

doomsminion

It seems this topic has already been asked before anyway.

Don't play Maple. It's a pain to level up and hell boring. I've tried to make 27 levels with my warrior and I can't go further for months. In other MMOs, you should get to level 70 within a month lenght.

-=Aznhuskarl=- Cleric

-=20Cent=- Juggernaught

More to come...

Ive seen a lvl 100 there a couple of times... But most of the people ive seen are either around lvl 10-20 or lvl 50-70 :-k

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

It seems this topic has already been asked before anyway.

Don't play Maple. It's a pain to level up and hell boring. I've tried to make 27 levels with my warrior and I can't go further for months. In other MMOs, you should get to level 70 within a month lenght.

Only if the maximum level is about 500 then. No way should a month get you level 70. Maple is very hard to level in higher levels though, I agree. Yet you can get too easy of a game, Supreme destiny for example - I got level 20 in about an hour.

Maplestory emphasises on friends, it's boring to get to level 35 with no one to talk to, I know, i've done it. I was much happier being a level ~20 with 20+ friends than level ~40 with none.

I've played gMS; I had 2 level 3X clerics on Bera, 1 level 2X cleric-to-be on Khaini and a nub account (Called "Nubcake" ^_^) on Broa.

I also now play eMS a bit, very empty which means I get all the good training spots. :D

knkcopy.jpg

That game is terrible, it's really boring, you can't mine or smith or craft or 'rune'craft... Only fighting.. But the animals are so cute! :o :shock:

They're trying to kill you/ you're trying to kill them and they're still smiling!

FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!!!! :XD:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

i dont play it cause the characters looks like a bunch of 5 yr olds <.<

i play tons of mmos i played WoW b4 settling in rs, i quitted guild wars after 5 months of playing, had 2 lvl 20s [ele\warrior] and [ranger\nec]

aventure quest is TERRIBLE not only does the admins force u to pay for members but they wont even let u buy certain items.