OWNAGE!!!!

i_luv_fletch123

ah good you can finaly dual weild them =)

lol. not too bad, the idea isnt that original, however i havnt seen one like that before, with 2 whips, least not that i can remember, doesnt look too bad, but then it doesnt look to hard, the whips are a little off perspective.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Attack bonus is still 94 even though there are 2 whips? :-s

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

the fake whip messes up that side of the character... it cuts off part of his boot and his cape :?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

nice but u can see its fake not beacuse he wears 2 whips but because look to his left foot (for us right) and u can only see a half foot :? thats what i mean... but nice job done on the first 3 i like them ::'

taz3xk1.jpg

Mitchel, it's fake... =\

I quite like it, not an original idea, though it looks ok, and well done for a first. As pointed out, the cloak and foot are cut out a bit in the first one, and the stats dont match up. Try (more advanced faking by) reconstructing some of the whip to give it a different viewing angle, so it looks more realistic, althugh the current one isn't too noticable, and isn't wrong perspective.

Is it just me, (I havent played RS for quite a few months now) or is the rune plate not from the same picture as the legs?It doesn't seem to join properly...

Anyway, quite a good job. Well done.