Prison Break!

opu

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brand new episode tomorrow!!!! better be good to make up for not being on last week haha

So, i bought season 2 finally!

bought season 1 when it came out, can you believe, dropped 60$ into each season!

Money well spent!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

watched the first 4 episodes of the 3rd season this weekend.

Not bad untill now,better than season 2, but i guess that there is no way they'll manage to reproduce the inventiveness and intensity of the first seasson(much like "24" case).

Not bad untill now,better than season 2, but i guess that there is no way they'll manage to reproduce the inventiveness and intensity of the first seasson(much like "24" case).

Prison Break would've been written down as one of the greatest series if it just stopped at season one

onceiroseik5.png

Prison Break would've been written down as one of the greatest series if it just stopped at season one

i disagree

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Good episode this week :) cant wait for next!
[hide]yup did link burry Sarahs head in the sand? what did he put in the sand?

[/hide]

A friend to all is a friend to none.

Good episode this week :) cant wait for next!
[hide]yup did link burry Sarahs head in the sand? what did he put in the sand?

[/hide]

im not sure. but that does make a bit of sense, because he didnt want that chick watching him. but i dont think so because it would of happend sooner, and more properly? when they were driving, and got stopped, i think it had something to do with that, because they were trying to sneak in.

i bet you it wasnt sara though, CANT BE!!! AHHH

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

I have to agree with you. I watched the 1st season because it was so brilliant, stopped watching after that though.

I'm going to stop watching this show if they don't break out of prison next episode

i wont, but i agree, it is getting stretched....

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

Prison Break > 24

Prison Break > Heroes

Prison Break > Simpsons

Prison Break > Family Guy

Prison Break > Life.

I love it. Probably the most simple, yet amazing idea for a series that has/will ever be created. The third season ended last night, in a stupid way, but its still an awesome show. Anyone know when the next seasons gonna start?

jordangmsunset.jpg

Such a waste how they turned a great show into a piece of crap

common no need to exaggerate,its still "watchable"++.

"24" last season (and the 1 before and before...) now this what i call true crap.

what are all this talks about the season 3 ended???!! i am still on episode 5 :uhh:

Watch season one again, and then watch season three

The quality of the storyline and acting just disappears. You don't feel " :ohnoes: " anymore when something happens because you already know nothing will happen to Scofield.

And his brother becomes more of a weakling every episode because of his son. He used to be a badass.

The season isn't over yet. It's gone hiatus because of the WGA strike.

I seriously hope this is the last season before they even drive the show deeper.

onceiroseik5.png

They're taking a break until January because of the writers strike.

@Medellin if you don't like the show then don't watch it simple as, I got the first 2 seasons on DVD and I have to say Season 3 so far has been excellent.

@Medellin if you don't like the show then don't watch it simple as, I got the first 2 seasons on DVD and I have to say Season 3 so far has been excellent.

Don't be a blind fanboy. I love the show, I hate the season.

onceiroseik5.png

Don't be a blind fanboy. I love the show, I hate the season.

so your calling me fanboy as a means of an insult when you say you love the show, which makes you a fanboy as well.. and your reasons for not liking it are obscure.

The quality of the storyline and acting just disappears. You don't feel " Scared " anymore when something happens because you already know nothing will happen to Scofield.

Yeah no crap Sherlock, that's what happens in a series, it would be a bit boring if Michael died/escaped in episode 1 wouldn't it? And actually this series there are far more intense things happening to Michael, such as him finding out that Sarah is dead, having close encounters with Lechero's men all the time.

And his brother becomes more of a weakling every episode because of his son. He used to be a badass.
This statement is just pure garbage, in both seasons 1 and 2 Link doesn't kill people cold heartedly, in season 3 he already shot 3 people dead, how badass do you want him to be?

Prison Break > 24

Prison Break > Heroes

Prison Break > Simpsons

Prison Break > Family Guy

Prison Break > Life.

I love it. Probably the most simple, yet amazing idea for a series that has/will ever be created. The third season ended last night, in a stupid way, but its still an awesome show. Anyone know when the next seasons gonna start?

57 days

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png