• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about

Bum rushery

Tom foolery

Jiggity flippery

and... oh party plannery! :XD:

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

Expect to see a few minigames including POH and other new updates first; there will probably be a new skill in the making shortly if not already that will be released in I say atleast half a year.

As for suggestions to what the skill could possibly be - I have *no idea.

I'd like to see a new area being released; They seem to hint about it with all their votes.

Legend%20Gaara.jpeg

Legendary F2P Skiller

New skill? Tailoring. Mages STILL don't have a skill where they can make their own armour.

Way back in the day (c. 2001), we had tailoring as an unused skill. It was later merged with crafting.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Tailoring would be a nice skill, make clothes and armor for mages (hey that new wardrobe room for POH has to be helpful for this)

Hunting has been hinted at through the main website and things in game. HUNTING IS NOT SLAYER. It's different. Slayer is going to a monsters lair to kill the monster. Hunting is waiting to trap/kill and animal. They sound similar, I know, but they are different.

Sailing/Chartering, whatever you want to call it, would be a cool skill I think. I mean we have docks for our ships, we have construction and woodcutting to make the ships, and we have lots of rivers/lakes/seas. Heck, we even have canoes. I would really like this to be put into the game or an addittion as Player Owned Ships or something like that. :pray:

Attempting to come back to RS after another very long break.

how about begging? all f2p noobs would be 99 in one day flat

Wow if i saw you irl I'd punch you in face... Unless your saying "f2p noobs" as in a group of ppl not all f2pers. I don't really care if there is a new skill because I'm f2p and always will be so it really won't effect me that much.

cool and i would punch you for being an f2p.

the next skill will most like be some sort of summoning, boat charter and stuff like that isnt a own skill in general.

boat charting and making will be additions to construction, I believe construction is going to have Alot more expansions to where this skill will actually become valuable to have and maybe not such a money drainer, example your own trailer trips? own boat? who knows.

Ady why i think summoning will mostl likely be next is because its hinted alot, cant think of the places, besides the one south of falador.

RAces even though thats not a skill would be nice, like a shape shifter maybe

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Well this has been in the runescape client for a while

public static String aStringArray321[] = {

"attack", "defence", "strength", "hitpoints", "ranged", "prayer", "magic", "cooking", "woodcutting", "fletching", 

"fishing", "firemaking", "crafting", "smithing", "mining", "herblore", "agility", "thieving", "slayer", "farming", 

"runecraft", "yodelling", "hexediting", "-unused-", "-unused-"

};

So maybe the next skills we will see is yodelling and hexediting :D

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

To those who said merchanting could be a skill, that would be easily added. Take Fable for example. There are various trade items with no use other than to buy at one price, and sell for a higher price in another town. I'll admit the XP would be hard to calculate and such, but implementing the actual skill wouldn't be too tough.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

To those who said merchanting could be a skill, that would be easily added. Take Fable for example. There are various trade items with no use other than to buy at one price, and sell for a higher price in another town. I'll admit the XP would be hard to calculate and such, but implementing the actual skill wouldn't be too tough.

jsut trade 100k bakc and forth with good friend :lol:

some easy xp

Runecrafting is as new as the new Runescape engine. Tiaras aren't, for your information. The rest of the member skills excluding slayer, farming and construction were long ways in before the new Runescape engine.

Horses won't likely be put in Runescape as seen from toy horses.

New skill? Tailoring. Mages STILL don't have a skill where they can make their own armour.

runecrafting was realesed along with rs2 so yea it's a new rs2 skill. if i rember correctly tailoring was a skill in early early rsc but was removed. il try and find the screenshot on my computer i took ages ago......

I really don't think we need any more new skills

xbiggsx any chance you can explain how the praygood-prayevil thing worked? praygood for defensive prayers or something? :-k

gesbannerwithallskillsamh0.png

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.

i honestly can't remember much as this was 5-6 years ago( ive been playing rs that long? :-s ) but if i rember correctly you picked one(couldent have both sara = good prayer zammy = evil prayer) good prayer was more defensive based prayer while evil, you guess it benifieted your offensive capabilities. same applies for magic except in magic you could have both good and evil magic. (good magic had spells that used nat runes, law, life runes ect. evil mainly used mind, body, chaos) as for tailoring there was no way you were able to lvl it. was there one day, disappered soon after.