i got a idea...seasons

supercanon14

ok i was thanking how about we get sesens like in fall time the trees all turn brown(not in farming thow) and in winter we get snow.if you have a house you can have the choise of geting a snow shovle and clearing off you land.in spring time all the trees come back to green and you can hear birds.when summer comes it all comes back to normal.

awso if when you help dingo for chrismas you can get the holiday stuff that would fit in with winter

discus

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

That would mean huge entire map graphical updates by Jagex every four months, which would probably be too much work on top of their regular stream of updates. we also already have gotten winter clothes, Christmas 2005 holiday event, and i don't think Jagex is likely to repeat it. you also spelled seasons wrong #-o

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

original :roll: Let me tell u about hemispheres. There are overall the southern and northern hemispheres. WHen it is summer in north, it is winter in the south, spring in the north is fall in the south. Do u realize how hard that would be just to get seasons without worrying about hemisphres? It would be almost impossible to do this i think.

Seasons in Runescape would be pretty cool, I have to admit. The only problem is the enourmas amount of work involved in making such drastic changes to the programming of Runescape. They would have to rewrite just about everything, and such a process could take years. If it takes over a year just to add a new area of land, think of how long it will take to rewrite the entire graphical layout of Runescape. It would also require very large amounts of memory space for all the new graphics. More new graphics means more things to load. More things to load means alot longer loading time, and more lag for slower computers. Sorry, but this idea just wouldn't work out very well.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

awso if when you help dingo for chrismas you can get the holiday stuff that would fit in with winter

discus

who's "Dingo"?????????????

Anyway, as dalcyte said, hemisheres.....

discus

What are "hemisheres"? Don't point out someones typos, then make typos yourself. :roll:

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}

discus

What are "hemisheres"? Don't point out someones typos, then make typos yourself. :roll:

Um, I don't think by saying hemispheres he was pointing out a typo. Before pointing out stupid typos, why don't you read and maybe realize he was AGREEING with Dalcyte had said. Maybe he isn't the perfect speller like you and missed a letter. Also, your spamming. For the idea, hemispheres would mess it up and too much time to put in to the game. Jagex would rather update more junk that we don't need :roll:...

Proud owner of Fire Cape since 83 Combat and only 72 range.

original :roll: Let me tell u about hemispheres. There are overall the southern and northern hemispheres. WHen it is summer in north, it is winter in the south, spring in the north is fall in the south. Do u realize how hard that would be just to get seasons without worrying about hemisphres? It would be almost impossible to do this i think.

I was gonna post the same exact thing :D

Not everyone lives north of the equator lol. But they could make it so that the servers in the south part have different seasons from the north part, which would pretty much solve the problem :wink:

JAGeX already made Winter Clothes available last Christmas, disregarding the fact it is steaming hot in Australia. So I doubt that would be a problem they would care about. But then again, I doubt Seasons will be implemented. It is simply too complicated, and we don't even have a sky or sun yet...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~