Trouble

Defy

For the past month i have found it very hard to make a "name" for myself. that people will kno me as for all the games i play.but. i just cant seem to find a good name for myself.. I have no idea wat to have :( :cry: #-o

bllllonz.png

Just use one that is important to you. Think of something that is very special to you and use that.

For example, the name that I use on here. Hatshepsut is the first female pharoah of Egypt and is a symbol of female power to me. Lecter is the last name of one of my favorite movie characters.

In short, just use something that is important and special to you. If you do, whatever name you pick will be awesome. :thumbsup:

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

The sir and queen thing is highly overused. It wouldn't really lead to a a special name, which I am sure is what he is going for.

I'll try and help. What are your hobbies and favorite things to do? A good name might come out of that, although I would advise against anything refering to skating. That is way overused.

Another good way to make a name is to somehow use the character names of your favorite movies or cartoons. But there are a lot of overused ones there too, like Inuyasha.

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

Hobby's eh? Well i love to play video games. and i enjoy the outside world.. hay that just sprung an idea into my head.. theres a storm going on outside.. and storm is kinda a kewl name.. and i like storms.. mabey Storm Rider.. hmmm. Storm Cloud.. i dunno.. mabey... something outdoory.. :-k hope that helped a little bit? :shock:

bllllonz.png

If I knew what your favorite game was that would help a little.

Here are a couple that I can think of from the information that you have given so far:

Stormy_Shadows

Night_Gamer

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

Hobby's eh? Well i love to play video games. and i enjoy the outside world.. hay that just sprung an idea into my head.. theres a storm going on outside.. and storm is kinda a kewl name.. and i like storms.. mabey Storm Rider.. hmmm. Storm Cloud.. i dunno.. mabey... something outdoory.. :-k hope that helped a little bit? :shock:

LOL! I used a random name I thought was a cool name I liked ... Rain Storm97 8-)

Sadly not alot of people have good taste - hence names like 95875 :boohoo:

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

Why not use your Star Wars name?

Take the first three letters of your first name.

Then the first two letters of your middle name.

That's your first Star Wars name.

Then take the first three letters of your last name.

And finally, the first two letters of the hospital you were born in.

That's the last name!

Example: George Walker Bush - born in Booth Memorial Hospital.

Geowa Busbo!

Or: Stewart Gilligan Griffin - born in Quahog Hospital.

Stegi Griqu!

Fun hey? :D

well there's a story of y RSN. Long long long long ago.... lol i don't even remember when... i watched spiderman and i saw aserie with one "evil freak creature from another dimension Mormado (or whatever it is)", so i created a name similiar named it - dormado. When he was banned i created other one with a name Dormado Ltq, after his banishment i created Re dormado (Restands for reincarnation because i reincarnated to kill th bastard who turned my into memb not legaly)

:uhh: i guess it was a bit offtopic... but you can have any name you like, any name that is cool to you. ::'

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

Well the four special names I use are:

nightwolf

Icedtears

ThatGirlInTheBackground

Wandering_dragon

each one symbolises a name i have for everyday use: (wulfey) girlinthebackground, was something someone once said to me, wandering_dragon is becausei'm forever walking around and i love dragons, and Icedtears was because I love ice and the day I thought of it was when i was in a bad way.

Never forget something easy to remember!

v.jpg