Thanks Jagex for another wonderful update :)

piman1053

I think that Jagex it hitting a stride in updates; this is a wonderful one.

I have recently completed Lunar Diplomacy and I love the outfit as well as the magic; but the lunar set and teletabs just take up too much space in my bank (my bank is incredibly well organized, but I can't ever stand to toss stuff, so I have way too much in my bank)

So, im getting a few hundred free laws in world 66 and then heading off to world 9 to find a house to make teletabs, as well as make my own costume room.

Discuss.

Everything is good except the room limit still not being 20.

Jagex just completely blew off anyone with a decent construction level.

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

They didn't, they even apologized on thier forums saying that if they added any more room at this point, your character file would be so large that it could accidentally be deleted.

I am sure you would not want that for a few more rooms.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Yeah I know, it's a shame. I'm already at the 20 room limit, and spent way too much cash per room to delete any for a storage room.

Luckily I'm retired though, so I don't need to worry about it. :-w 8-)

They didn't, they even apologized on thier forums saying that if they added any more room at this point, your character file would be so large that it could accidentally be deleted.

I am sure you would not want that for a few more rooms.

Point taken, but if our character files are so huge as it is, how long is it going to take for people with massive item collections to be deleted?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

construction will be an awesome skill as soon as jagex makes it 20 rooms per floor instead of 20 rooms total, they give too many options for such few spaces. I could actually make a significant and cool dungeon with 20 rooms and could actually do something nice with my house.

So yea, expansions arent needed, just space.

I'm sure jagex can find away around the big character file thing. Maybe make a backup and test it out to see if it works and then they can do a rollback if there are issues? I'm sure with a game engine update they cna figure something out :-k

construction will be an awesome skill as soon as jagex makes it 20 rooms per floor instead of 20 rooms total, they give too many options for such few spaces. I could actually make a significant and cool dungeon with 20 rooms and could actually do something nice with my house.

I'm sure jagex can find away around the big character file thing. Maybe make a backup and test it out to see if it works and then they can do a rollback if there are issues? I'm sure with a game engine update they cna figure something out :-k

i agree , 20 rooms per floor is the best idea.

it would greatly advance the interest in construction.

good post :thumbsup:

bucksig2lt0.png

1103'rd to 99 crafting

830th to 99 herblore

~!~ Master Merchant ~!~

i wish, but u know how many people complain everytime they do roll backs? pft i could understand a roll back if they gave a reasonable thing about it.

im sure if jagex announced they would be doing a rollback of a whole single day some people wouldnt care much, i mean its a get out of jail free card to goto the wildy with party hats... but then, what if they didnt do the sceduled roll back.......oo scarey