Lord Rodyle's Slayer Blog~82 Slayer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw you tday at canfis bank :P

ill be working extra hard to get full guthans for dking

Well, I hope you enjoy RL as much as I soon will. Gl in RL to you man, and you never let me wear the peehat set. :cry:
thank god for him not letting you wear his phat set you friggin nub. :roll:

I take that back, im not gona beat you. Been at dk's like all day the past few days..and i cant seem to keep my self on lunar magic for more than 4 tasks, then i get called out to dk's. :-w When you ever gona give me my 3m? or should i just quit bugging you <.<

small typo? 65\7885 Slayer

just fixed..thanks :D

btw 86 range...didnt even know it was coming but still caught the pic cause im good like that :wink:

86rangejx3.png

96 att as well...going to bed for the night. Gota rest up for another day of hard slaying ::'

96attackpq2.png

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

After losing like 30millish at the arena the other day I have been quite stripped for cash and have been unable to get the pots and c balls I need while being able to still have my whip, guth, and other important slayer needs. I have made the decision to sell my guth, buy 50k pure essence and craft em all into natures. After that I might use the money, buy another 50k pure ess and craft em again into natures. I will then sell the remaining natures leaving me with a good chunk of change which I can then use to finish my slayer goal.

Btw, it is now stuck to me that the only time I will ever return to the arena again is on my staking pure :wink:

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png