Lord Rodyle's Slayer Blog~82 Slayer

Just a curious question, why do you skip kurasks?

If I'm not mistaken they are good source for fletching, well, my slayer level is poor, but I've heard about it, why did you skip them? I'm just curious.

Good luck with lvl85 slayer.

I can see you didn't skip iron dragons, maybe you should check my guide, there are useful tips there.

Well, you could use other guides as well, I'm just trying to give you advice, I'm not trying to advirtereting my guide.

Anyway, good luck, you deserve it. \'

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a curious question, why do you skip kurasks?

If I'm not mistaken they are good source for fletching, well, my slayer level is poor, but I've heard about it, why did you skip them? I'm just curious.

Good luck with lvl85 slayer.

I can see you didn't skip iron dragons, maybe you should check my guide, there are useful tips there.

Well, you could use other guides as well, I'm just trying to give you advice, I'm not trying to advirtereting my guide.

Anyway, good luck, you deserve it. \'

Kurasks are extremely slow xp as you can only range or use a leaf bladed spear on them, therefore I skip them. Iron Dragons I sometimes do if I have the prayer potions and am in the mood to kill them. I have seen your guide before and well done with it.

Btw Attk Id love to do dks and would, but everyone is always with leesters and beings leesters doesn't trust me for his own reasons I cannot go. <.<

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

78slayeryv9.png

Dagon, That's a GREAT way to get everyone PO'ed at you @ Blues! hah! Great Idea, Though.

Btw, Gratz on 80, and Goodluck with 5 more.

PS: Dagannoths are the New Abyssals. :D Dk'ers FTW!

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

78slayeryv9.png

Dagon, That's a GREAT way to get everyone PO'ed at you @ Blues! hah! Great Idea, Though.

Btw, Gratz on 80, and Goodluck with 5 more.

PS: Dagannoths are the New Abyssals. :D Dk'ers FTW!

I wasnt picking up the bones and hides actually so they were all thanking me. There was even this 126 who just kept banking the bones and hides and using the tunnel to get there easily. Dagannoths are great, I know. But after a whole summer of 2-3 trips a day...it just got annoying. Now anymore there are so many lurers and its rare to even go on a trip where you dont get lured. I just figure I camp at abbys, get 99 att and str( just got 97 att btw \:D/ ) and get some cash. Then maybe take some of that money and get back to dks and have some fun again :)

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Well now that we got christmas break I decided to finish this goal. I will update the front page with my recent achievements and drops tomorow( 99 attack ::' ) Anyway...lets see some posts people!!! give me some support :D

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

• 1 month later...