Co-Ed sleep over?

Lionheart_0

Guest TaDaraCampbell

You can't restrain your children from life <.<

Parents need to accept, this is the kind of stuff that actually affects childrens life, usually for the better.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... i went last night. No girls slept over. My best friends g/f still couldnt sleep over, so one of the girls couldnt, and the last one said that she didnt feel comfortable being the only girl, so they just all left at 1am.

Oh well, maybe next time.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well... i went last night. No girls slept over. My best friends g/f still couldnt sleep over, so one of the girls couldnt, and the last one said that she didnt feel comfortable being the only girl, so they just all left at 1am.

Oh well, maybe next time.

That sucks but at least you have a positive outlook!

I just got back from a party. it was pretty small because it's Sunday but things got a little out of hand.. There were a lot of sexual jokes, played truth or dare, and were going to play 'The Dice Game' (which is just a version of spin the bottle with 6 people and kissing isn't as far as it goes ;)) but didn't get to it. Also, I have some lipstick marks on my neck from my gf ;)

So in my experience of going to co-ed parties, things get out of hand so sleep overs might be just as bad (well, fun ;)). Though my friends are like this quite a bit so it might just be us.. :-k

I've never really seen an issue with this. I mean, whenever I've stayed in the same room as girls we've all just changed in another room, and asside from that it's just like staying with boys*.

*which implies that when I stay with boys I don't go off and change in another room anyway, which of course I do.

I've never really seen an issue with this. I mean, whenever I've stayed in the same room as girls we've all just changed in another room, and asside from that it's just like staying with boys*.

*which implies that when I stay with boys I don't go off and change in another room anyway, which of course I do.

You are too afraid to change infront of other guys??? Wow? Have fun failing gym class lol :roll:

who changes at a sleep over? I just stay in boxers and a shirt and sleep on the couch :P

Dude are you saying you stay in the same underwear for 2 days?

I think he means to say that no one sleeps so you don't change. Usually the sleepover is not 48 hours....24 at MOST.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

who changes at a sleep over? I just stay in boxers and a shirt and sleep on the couch :P

Thats not really that bad is it?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I don't think so. Not unless you crap yourself - but who does that?

summerpngwy6.jpg

:anxious:

:-w

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Actually its bad no matter what.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I don't think it's too bad.... until a week or so....... if you've had some... problems ..... (dot dot dot)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

I don't think it's too bad.... until a week or so....... if you've had some... problems ..... (dot dot dot)

I don't see any problem with wearing the same underwear for 2 days.. Of course if you've had a few issues the day before, you might want to think about changing them..

I go home after i wake up in the morning and change and have a shower.

Same here.. I don't feel right if I don't get home and get a shower within a few hours of getting up..

The decision should be left up to the parents.

If I were the parent, I would allow my child to have a co-ed sleepover at any age. I don't believe in perpetuating gender roles through gender segregation. I take gender (through not biological sex) as a social construction. This is a fairly radical opinion.

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

If I were the parent, I would allow my child to have a co-ed sleepover at any age. I don't believe in perpetuating gender roles through gender segregation. I take gender (through not biological sex) as a social construction. This is a fairly radical opinion.

:-s Did you just come back from writing an essay or something? Sounds like you were lol.

I agree fully.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

You are too afraid to change infront of other guys??? Wow? Have fun failing gym class lol :roll:

Yes, I'm frightened that my masculinity is inferior, and that I will be teased by the other children. I take it where you live gym class is compulsory for adults, is it? Also, of what relevence to their performance in class is it whether or not someone is afraid to change in front of others? Would that somehow make them perform worse, or is it that where you go to school it's compulsory to get naked in front of the teacher so they can see you're doing your bit?

You may well find that, unlike you, he is a little too old for gym class.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

:-s Did you just come back from writing an essay or something? Sounds like you were lol.

I agree fully.

Nope, just been having a lot of politically oriented discussions with friends lately :D

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

Nope, just been having a lot of politically oriented discussions with friends lately :D

We call them arguments where i'm from... :roll: :P

boogityboo04.png

rotalsnarT laciffO

Solving the confusion once and for all