• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me r not just te congratulater. Me r teh funny guy! ::'

Grats on 95 cooking and where did that 22 farming come from?! #-o

I still pwn you in general btw =P

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Lucky you :( I wish I could borrow a santa for awhile, even just for a week over xmas! But anyhow... Nice cooking level, and congrats on your levels, you are my new bestest friend :)

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

Hey! Haven't posted much lately :( haven't made much progress in cooking either, Took me 3 days to sel, and re- buy a decent batch of sharks, i have them now and am closing in on 97 cooking!

Keep the post coming and the supports :)

~isk1li

skilsigvz1.png

Click my sig made by Toast for Boom@ Forums!

t-r-scam-u-s-t =p :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
In theory this can be an effective scam but knowing skili pretty well he isn't one of those lifeless pixel-hugging kids. He'll never run off with someone's rares like some of my other friends decided to... Ever since Swamp posted his rant on the subject of WoT's people have been giving skili a hard time. I've talked with skili and he expects that this always was going to receive criticism but it's pretty obvious what someone would say and why people keep saying? It's beyond me. It's been stated lending to the WoT is something someone decides to do. He's not on of the people that have taken this idea and hounded people to lend him their rares and then decide, once they get ther hands on them to log out.

Skili's is different because of the fact he doesn't exactly ask people to lend them their rares. People decide to lend them to him. I always see him in Edge with some new headpeice from somoen I've never met before that's oen thing I find kind of cool about this thing.

All told, sure you can be skeptics, but you don't have to spam him up with messages about scamming and trying to play the tip.it community. I give my word that Skili won't scam someone, but even if you don't take my word then simply ignore the WoT. It's not a hard thing to do it is only one topic... -.-

Slack_Tide.png

Geez, quit spamming skili's thread. You may agree with me, but that's no reason to be a jerk.

If you have an issue with walls of trust, post it on my rant, not here. Leave the guy alone. I'm not ranting about HIM.

+100 maturity points to swamp =D>

Cmon skilli hopeing to see that 99 cooking after xmas sometime

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Geez, quit spamming skili's thread. You may agree with me, but that's no reason to be a jerk.

If you have an issue with walls of trust, post it on my rant, not here. Leave the guy alone. I'm not ranting about HIM.

i would say swamps mature lvl is 99 i wonder what the skillcape emote is? :lol:

lol

toddey65.png

toddey65.png

toddey65.png

i would say swamps mature lvl is 99 i wonder what the skillcape emote is? :lol:

lol

I wonder what it is :roll: It's not that easy to get to lvl 99 Maturity. You have to sacrifice your life or in that case your account and give it to me! And be self-less :oops:

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Hiya, I must please ask you to:

1. Remove your "Wall of Trust." Such "walls" are now against section 1.3 - Scamming, of the Tip.it Forum Rules.

2. Change the colour in your first post back to default. You may use colours such as red to emphasize some words, but you cannot post the entire thing in one colour.

If you do not make these changes soon yourself, I will do it or remove your thread.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

1. Remove your "Wall of Trust." Such "walls" are now against section 1.3 - Scamming, of the Tip.it Forum Rules.

2. Change the colour in your first post back to default. You may use colours such as red to emphasize some words, but you cannot post the entire thing in one colour.

If you do not make these changes soon yourself, I will do it or remove your thread.

why rofl? that reduces the thread to something of stock format and not very unique to a users desire. :notalk:

why rofl? that reduces the thread to something of stock format and not very unique to a users desire. :notalk:

exactly what zoid said...gl with 99 cooking d00d, ill be fletching till 99 at edge bank :)

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Because they are against the Tip.it Forum Rules. If you have a problem with those rules, this is not the place to rant about them.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog