What to do... Oh what to do

Screechingmu

Well, I have officially run out of ideas and lost all hope...

My account Screechingmu was banned several weeks ago, permanently actually, for absolutly no reason. I can provide pictoral evidence of this, in which i am permanently banned with nothing to appeal. This bothered me, so i sent in a query (not an appeal since i could not send one in) only to get a short reply saying that they are looking in to a small amount of accounts one at a time yadaa yadda...

So I wait patiently just as they said for days....weeks...my membership expires for some reason, oh great... Oh look almost a month has gone by... No response...

I sent in another query recently to recieve the auto-message (curse you non-members!)

So yeah, I'm out of communication with my friends, no more ideas left, I don't really want to play just to talk to people and play for a little now and then... But i can't seem to be able to do that

Anyone have any other ideas, that would help.. :-#

There's not much else you can do other than go see them personally in the Jagex offices in Cambridge :(.

Sounds like a plan. You get us some torches, and I'll take care of getting some pitchforks. Ok?

ooh ooh! i'll come!

2 hour drive for me :cry: , sorry can't come then.

anyway back on topic: appeals take along time (*curses jaGex*) and i suggest you make a pure of some sort or another main.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Screechy noob :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil:

I miss seeing you with ur noob red mask and 99 cooking in edgeville :cry:

I hate pures so im not with ur idea to make a pure, but really lets go torch down jagex or something. :twisted:

:ohnoes:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

Aww hello!

I hate when they put offences on people without reason!

i think you should just create another account and level a bit, concentrate on a skill only, pking, etc.

I hope you get your account back!

Bye!

PS: My best idea is buy a airplane ticket to Cambridge and blast the offence department!

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear

I've been thinking... you have no right to a refund when they ban you for breaking the rules.

BUT, you didn't break the rules, so if you took legal action against them and they couldn't bring up a just reason for banning you, you could sue them!

Doesn't it say in the terms and conditions that your account and everything on it is property of JaGeX?

400x137copy.png

Yep, it's in the ToC of RuneScape.

You agree that your RuneScape character and account and items are and remain the property of Jagex.

We reserve the right to delete all your accounts, block your access to our website and services, and/or take further legal action if you violate any of these terms and conditions. We may delete or modify any account at any time for any reason.

Further legal action? Gulp. Better put your torches and pitchforks away... :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg

There's not much else you can do other than go see them personally in the Jagex offices in Cambridge :(.

Sounds like a plan. You get us some torches, and I'll take care of getting some pitchforks. Ok?

I'll supply the cheese and gas.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

@ englandmann

Dude just shut your mouth and leave him alone if you have nothing better to say.

He spent ages of his time working on his acc, look at his 99s, he has a mask, and then having it all lost without A SINGLE BLOODY REASON/EVIDENCE is just unfair.

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

RUNESCAPE IS AN ONLINE GAME!!!

Why are you so desperate to get your account back Runescape is just a game!!!!

~Englandman66

Wow, seriously, why even post huh? If you can't say anything to help him then just shut up.

On the topic of this thread, my advice to you is to make another account (pure maybe?) and keep on playing. Keep on sending in queries to get your account back, but don't let Jagex get to you pointless bans like this.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Jagex did have one of thsoe random bannign sprees quite recently. But the thing is, not sayign you lying..., when you get permed, your highscores get delete fro mthe system. How come yours are still their? :-k

Thats the funny thing.

Quoting from his post on our community forums (Sodb).

nooffencebutbannedwc065sq8.png

norecivedbutbanneduz9.png

Edit: ill make the pic smaller just a sec

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Point being? I've had my main pernmed twice, 1 got overturned (Highscores didn't show up!) and the other perm was the mass perm... (Highscores DID show up). And yes, i got that "You have bee perm banned" on both bans.

(First ban i DID do something wrong.)

(Second ban i DIDN'T do something wrong.)

Trust me, as your highscores DID show up, then its most likely going to get un-banned, as you did nothing wrong... Take it from a guy whos been perm banned for the right and wrong reason1 -.-

3916.png

3917.png