GreenBoy/Sr Travis 77 - Farewell, Both Runescape & TIF

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~Daily Blog~

Friday march 2nd 2007

Today I'm camping at the fire giants, hoping to get 72 range. And a couple hp levels too, and hopefully Troj doesn't get me too suicide again ::' jk I'll do it for him anytime it's fun helping out friends. Well this is all I have for today hopefully I'll have more by tonight.... Well the internet went out for about an hour or so, It got me mad and I decided to go for a snow machine right in the snow storm :twisted:, It was awesome then when i got back, the internet was back on. Time to catch up on the time I missed.. Up to 5k fires just from that one campage lol, I'm still going to keep adding for today it's only 4:50pm... Talk to you soon.... Ahhhh relief I got the range level, time for just one hp level, come on Jordan you can do it (that's my name).. This is the end of Friday March 2nd 2007, I managed to get 73 ranged, and 8k fires :shock: Going for 75 range I'll get that tomorrow See ya then.

Saturday March 3rd 2007

Today I'm getting 99 Combat (WOOT), just doing a little bit of pcing to get there ;). Lol then I'm going straight back to ranging, or possibly runecraftin I need money <.<, m'kay I'm off to finish for now tootles.. Well I never got around to ranging today, but I will get 75 Magic and tomorrow I'll get 75 range, and just a little bit of RuneCrafting.. This is all for today I'll write tomorrow [EDIT] I've just gotten 99 Combat 1:30am We'll just say it's Saturdays blog lol..

Sunday March 4th 2007

Aah good ole' Sunday relaxing day mmmm, I'm determined to get 75 range I just just got 75 mage. After Ranging, Runecrafting for sure my total networth NOT counting items... Is 227k lol thats it for now.. Talk to you later.. Gaah almost 74 Range.. I'll get 75 by the end of tonight hopefuly, 10k+ in fires now lmao, I'm doing good. Soon I'll be getting up hunter >_> lol Red Chinchompa's ftw!!, Ahhh School tomorrow.. bleh this is the end of Sunday talk to you tomorrow..

Monday March 5th 2007

Well today was not good at all, I was tired as hell at school, and I've got plenty of work to catch up on (I was suspended).. Also today I was feeling sick, and My back and my knee's weren't feeling good either (Snow Machine Incident). So now I'm sitting here typing this in pain, and slayering at the same time. This is it for now I'll update later on tonight, Heh well I ended up falling asleep and i woke up at 10 o'clock. And i was wide away and had nothing to do.. so i tried to go back to sleep.. failed attempt, so i stayed up till 2 - 3 on the morning. I couldn't go on rs because my parents would flip.

Tuesday March 6th 2007

Today was exceptionally well, I did great in school wasn't tired or anything. Except my knee's and my back <.< , but other than that it went pretty well for me, I caught up on all of my work and I got 90% on my first geography unit ::'. And around fourth period I got called to course selections WOOT :XD:, I'll Update later, Well I've been slayering lately, and I've gotten to 51 need 55 for barrows ;). Sorry I didn't update the picture but slayer is not one of my goals.. (but it might become, 85 slayer ftw?)

Wednesday March 7th 2007

Ahh well, for me the march break had begone. (not going to school tomorrow), and the day just keep gettings better. Not tired, sore, or anything feelin great, and it's going to get better almost 55 slayer :). YUP.. Went for a good ole' sled ride today Not much snow on the roads, but there sure is a lot on the trails.. And the wind was killer so no my eyes kill lol, ANYWAYS I'm killin elvs anyone want to join? please? meh well Talk to you later.

Monday June 18th 2007

Yes I've come back from a slight, hmm how should I say this "Cool Down" I gave up on friends :( I didn't mean to but it just happened I got lazy and stopped this blog. But now I'm back with more confidence ever! WOO!! anyways hopefully you'll all add me back since I deleted my friends list during f2p. I'm sure you guys will hehe well that's basically I've got to say today other than I'm back to barrowing yee hawww! Have a good night :)

Friday June 22nd 2007

Well today I did nothing but my goal to get 60 construction for barrows reasoning. that's basically all I did and I forgot too screen it bleh, I also went out and had a few drinks. and went for a short little walk after I snuck out. mmm well that's all I've got to say for today hopefully I'll right tomorrow if I don't forget.

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

GOod Luck!!!

heres the siggy i promised

tipitftw2jw7.png

:P

i made it on ur castle wars trip the time u were gonna leave

and remeber dont get abysswed pked by me!! or some ranger/mager hybrid

i think we won by 15 in the end

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Lmao

I am so hawt in the picture. :thumbsup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

• 3 months later...

I wish I had all kinds of free time and like a years membership to trick out my stats..

Unfortantely I have school, social life, and a girlfriend to attend to, and I dont have the oppertunity to get p2p every month

Best of luck to you, we'll RC again sometime in the future. Wait, no, barrows together!

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m