Trojann2 Video Productions Presents: KQ'ing Video

Trojann2

Don't ask how we became friends :P
How'd you become freinds? :-s

As much as I hate to admit it, I'd say Tro is a household name here at Tip.it, so I wouldn't be surprised if his DK'ing "skills" or something other than that of the sort reached N0va's ears.

Don't take this as me complimenting you though.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'd say Tro is a household name here at Tip.it, so I wouldn't be surprised if his DK'ing "skills" or something other than that of the sort reached N0va's ears.

I don't say him at the house, but I have to agree he's pretty famous around Tip.It.. Still make's me wonder though.

awesome quality and drops, i want to go solo the kpq again after i manage to get a chain from dust devils which i have been trying to do for a long time! it was also cool you went with novalyfe, now if you could also get zezima to go with you too... :shock:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

nice video, very well done

i liked when you hit the 42 and were a little agitated about that N0valyfe didn't catch it

(so what happened to editing out the video on the part said you would cut? :lol: )

O yea, that part... :oops: Kinda wanted to rush this one into production so N0va could see it.

Dam bro your so cool

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

nice vid, kinda sad that a lvl 112 and a 126 had to go back to kill it though

nonetheless gratz on the d2h :)

We killed 2 per trip, or at least tried.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Anyways, try not to bother him. He probably gets enough random spam pm's, so there's really no need for you to make it worse :x . No offense, but to him you'd probably appear the same as any other 5 year old spammer, mainly because he will only have half a second to even see your PM :lol: .

Anyways, just try not to bother him by pm'ing him, and if you run into him in game feel free to say hi, but don't expect to get an instant best friend out of it.

I appreciate you trying to help me, but unfortunately for you, you have no power over me, and i don't mean to sound rude, but I will play the game how I wish.

I know he will never respond, I know he will think I am some 5 year old spammer, but this game would mean nothing to me without goals, this is a weird goal. But I am very persistant, no matter what I will do everything in my power to finish my goals. Most of my goals are skill releated, but this is one of the different ones, I don't expect to be friends with him. I want to say hi, I want him to see it. I know he won't respond. I know it most likely will not happen, oh well. One of my goals that I won't finish.

I do not mean to sound ignorant, and you most likely think I am some 10 year old kid. That is because you don't know me, and you don't know how I work.

I am playing this game to have fun, and this is one of my ways, either accept it, ignore it, or try and get me to change my mind. A little hint, you won't accomplish the third.

Now I am done sounding very rude, and I am sorry for disrupting the topic.

That hurts. I don't really want to be a household name here, I actully wasn't going to post very much, Till Lee got me back into DK'ing. :-#. And Reb, if you want to show everyone that you don't like me, just drop the act and just forget about the past, Alot of your SODB friends have forgivin me, And I asked for forgivness. So just drop that crappy attitude. It's seriously getting annoying.

Also, Special Announcment:

Due to Popular Demand, I will be making a 2nd Dagannoth Kings Video!! This one will be in great quality, and will be in two separate videos!!! One that no one will want to miss!!

heya trojann, cool vid, nice hits! Took me off your friends? =P

I have you on MSN, which is good enough :P

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

I appreciate you trying to help me, but unfortunately for you, you have no power over me, and i don't mean to sound rude, but I will play the game how I wish.

I know he will never respond, I know he will think I am some 5 year old spammer, but this game would mean nothing to me without goals, this is a weird goal. But I am very persistant, no matter what I will do everything in my power to finish my goals. Most of my goals are skill releated, but this is one of the different ones, I don't expect to be friends with him. I want to say hi, I want him to see it. I know he won't respond. I know it most likely will not happen, oh well. One of my goals that I won't finish.

I do not mean to sound ignorant, and you most likely think I am some 10 year old kid. That is because you don't know me, and you don't know how I work.

I am playing this game to have fun, and this is one of my ways, either accept it, ignore it, or try and get me to change my mind. A little hint, you won't accomplish the third.

Now I am done sounding very rude, and I am sorry for disrupting the topic.

Alright, just making sure you realize that he's not looking for a new best friend. Feel free to do as you please, as you have already said I have no power over you whatsoever. I acknowledge that fact, and I said that I feel otherwise. Again, feel free to say hi to him, and if he responds have fun in a nice conversation.

Also, don't take me giving advice as thinking you're 10 years old lol. You sound much more mature than that of course :P .

And Tro, I'll stop bothering you lol, but what's this about forgiving you? I don't even remember anything to be mad at you about... You don't have to say it on the thread, but did you do something bad to make SODB get mad at you? :-s Man I'm out of touch...

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.