Does anyone still have old halloween candy?

Daviduhlich

I'm wondering if anyone kept their halloween candy from last year. I collected a ton of it, only to drop it for bankspace. And that's a real pity, because it would be awesome to still have them just for the bragging rights.

For those who don't know: the halloween candy was part of last year's halloween update. If i'm not mistaken, you got it by pickpocketing or something like that, then you could give them to children and they would be your best friend forever \' The candies were untradeable because jagex tends not to like discontinued items and didnt want any more of them added to the game. by now it has to be pretty rare, possibly rarer than phats, but without the massive cash value. so it would give you some insane bragging rights, if anyone besides me cares at all.

Looking back at the news article, i couldnt find anything mentioning the candy. i probably got some or most of the details wrong too, so anyone who's smarter than me is welcome to tell me where i messed up so i can fix it. also i'd like to see pics if anyone still has some candy from back then.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

If I remember correctly it turned into chocolate dust. So if you had kept it it would have turned into some pretty good cash :P

I wish I woulda known that would happen. I need some 2nd ingrediants.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Impossible, they turned into choco dust.

I got 64 when they melt, so now i have 64 choco dusts.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

If I remember correctly it turned into chocolate dust. So if you had kept it it would have turned into some pretty good cash :P
That's what happened to the eggs from the rubber chicken event. ;) Ah, that brings back memories...

That was like one month after I started. I remember it very fondly since it was my first Holiday Event. I still have the same Rubber Chicken I got on that day, and its the oldest item have. Now my good ol' Rubber Chicken proudly helps me fulfil my role as Tip.It's Official Chicken Whacker.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I've got like 2k choco dust! Works mazing for herby!

Also i've heard that there was a way in keeping it after it was taken out, could just be a rumor, but i'm pretty sure there was a way, such as noting.

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

That's what happened to the eggs from the rubber chicken event. ;) Ah, that brings back memories...

That was like one month after I started. I remember it very fondly since it was my first Holiday Event. I still have the same Rubber Chicken I got on that day, and its the oldest item have. Now my good ol' Rubber Chicken proudly helps me fulfil my role as Tip.It's Official Chicken Whacker.

same here on my account i made this originaslly as a pure for f2p and a secondary account, i played it for about a whole week until July when i actually started. but i have a zombie head on it and thats the oldest item on account :D

tifsbti6oi.gif

You mean easter eggs, well this year (this easter) all the eggs melted to choco dust. However, like last year or year b4, there were easter eggs u cud keep forever. There rare now, but!! apparently, this year if you did note them, then u cud keep them. But apparently after u unnoted them they melted. Thats what happened to my wooden planks, i kept them in the bank for days, they turned into sawdust.

adam96ageli.png

You will all suffer under the power of my ranged, 18!!! Soon to be 99! Hope you can help by errr, helping me.

I remember I had a leftover egg after the Easter ring event. When it ended, and I found chocolate dust, I thought "Z0MGPMG!!! HACKED!!!" Yeah...I was strange...Still am.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.